Poll Was Trump just making stuff up?

westend1

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, westend1 said:

So, if it doesn't affect us, why is trump worried about it?   The guy is an idiot.  Maybe he will get better 

Obama's ideology rendered him an imbecile. I kept waiting for him to get better, but he kept getting worse. Trump's worse is better than Obama's best...so if Trump get's better than that is just gravy compared to the idiot we had to endure for the last eight years.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:53 AM, baddog said:

No free thinkers here. How else does stuff get leaked, especially phone calls? How do people's tax returns get in someone's mailbox without being mailed? Tax returns were stolen (felony) released (felony) and placed in a mailbox (felony). Why do you follow such underhanded people?

OMG! DEFLECTORS!! 

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Obama's ideology rendered him an imbecile. I kept waiting for him to get better, but he kept getting worse. Trump's worse is better than Obama's best...so if Trump get's better than that is just gravy compared to the idiot we had to endure for the last eight years.

The more yall defend this idiot, the more yall look like... him. 

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The more yall defend this idiot, the more yall look like... him. 

I'm feeling pretty good myself right now, although you might want to let me catch up. If you feel like a conversation on idiots, I'll oblige. Basically I can check-mate you with one little statement...you voted for Hillary!

15 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This guy is an embarrassment to the country and y'all defend him. Sad state of affairs. 

As someone who doesn't live in the US, I can honestly tell you that many people in the world viewed Obama as a weak coward. Have you ever criticized him as an embarrassment to the country?  Many people in the world also view Trump as a clown. I try to be fair in any judgment. If you can't be honest in your criticism, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously. 

11 minutes ago, texanabroad said:

As someone who doesn't live in the US, I can honestly tell you that many people in the world viewed Obama as a weak coward. Have you ever criticized him as an embarrassment to the country?  Many people in the world also view Trump as a clown. I try to be fair in any judgment. If you can't be honest in your criticism, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously. 

Bluedove3 and the rest of the Liberals have been pushing this failed narrative for over a year now. I started a poll right after Trump won the GOP nomination. The poll asked if you would vote for:

1. Trump because of his policies

2. Trump because of Hillary's policies

3. Hillary because of her policies

4. Hillary because of Trump's policies

Every single vote (there might have been one vote for #1) was for #2. Practically everyone on this board has consistently and publically stated that they voted for Trump because of the dislike for Hillary's policies. But the Liberals on here keep regurgitating the lie that we are Trump disciples. They have little regard for overwhelming evidence, and are fixated on that narrative. Thus, the unwillingness of many of us to give them the benefit of the doubt when a topic is started. We know their position, which is based on a lie, and don't waste time with civility. Bluedove's post is sadly just typical. At least this one was coherent even though patently false.

8 hours ago, texanabroad said:

Ha.  I have many friends who live overseas and most of them think Trump is a buffoon and a joke and can't believe we actually elected the guy.  I honestly never heard anybody call Obama a coward..

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Ha.  I have many friends who live overseas and most of them think Trump is a buffoon and a joke and can't believe we actually elected the guy.  I honestly never heard anybody call Obama a coward..

I have friends and sons of friends overseas, also, (military) and I can assure you they thought very little of Obama.

28 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump is a uuuuuuuuuge Liar and a buffoon. His wife is using the kids school to stay away from his antics

And the snowflakes continue to melt, rendering them incoherent with nothing but amusing rants based on nothing but personal attacks. I guess when ample evidence of failed Liberal policies has been amassed over the last eight years, what else do you have? When is your side going to start trying the race card again?

10 hours ago, westend1 said:

Have you ever spoken to anyone from the Russian sphere of influence or the Arab world? In these countries Obama was very disliked and laughed at as a coward. His red line in Syria, Benghazi, and Crimea were seen as examples of this. From my experience, the only place Obama was totally immune of criticism was Europe. 

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I'm talking about Military...much more concerned about their opinion of the President than foreigners.

I assumed you meant US friends living/working overseas.

I have plenty of military in my family.  They are always going to go Republican.   Anybody who wants to spend more on defense gets their vote.

On March 21, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Englebert said:

And the snowflakes continue to melt, rendering them incoherent with nothing but amusing rants based on nothing but personal attacks. I guess when ample evidence of failed Liberal policies has been amassed over the last eight years, what else do you have? When is your side going to start trying the race card again?

you do remember that pubs had the white house the eight years before Obama and nothing spectacular happened for the middle class.

On 3/20/2017 at 2:52 PM, Englebert said:

Are these the same polls you, Obama, and the rest of the Dems would ignore because they showed most people wanted Obamacare repealed? Now you are citing them? Pick and choose...pick and choose.

These are the same polls that had Hilary in the lead at 11:00 pm on election day.

Anyone care to say why the Repub Bill to fix Obamacare is bad?  Well I'll tell you why, with the disclaimer that I have less education than many of you, so make of it what you will.  It can't be fixed because Obamacare was so bad to begin with.  Unaffordable to most, and unaffordable to the Govt.. If the Repubs get a Bill that all of them agree on, the Bill will be used by the Left and their Media, to demonize the Republican Party.  Even if it's the right thing to do.  Here's the conundrum the Repubs have, Obamacare is so bad it's not fixable.  Not without being demonized.  It's the ultimate Catch 22 of politics.  Got to hand it to the Dems.

I hope I'm wrong.  Been wrong before.  If someone sees a glaring weakness in my argument, please tell me.  Imo, it's a $100,000 Yugo, and "if you think you've fixed it", it's still a Yugo.

41 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

LIAR IN CHIEF

Liar in Chief would be the former President. The current president is the one that has to deal with petty attacks, false attacks, fake news and fake outrage. They are not hard to distinguish, but you still seem to always get them confused.

About the article...a quote from westend1 would be fitting: Ha!

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

you do remember that pubs had the white house the eight years before Obama and nothing spectacular happened for the middle class.

And the middle class wasn't burdened with 20 trillion dollars in debt. Let's spell that out for you: $20,000,000,000,000,000.00 in debt. That is a whole bunch of wasted zeroes. And we are paying $264,000,000,000,000.00 in yearly interest payments. Just think of what you could do with 264 billion dollars, which is just thrown away. And who do you think is saddled with paying this money back, the poor?

Now I will grant you that some of this debt was accumulated under Bush, but Obama injected steroids into the insane and reckless spending.

To answer the thread topic question.......apparently not. I am sure this could happen, but my skeptical mind says Trump could have been purposely tapped and this would be the excuse......incidental. Let's see where this takes us.

I have already asked if Trump wasn't tapped, how can a phone call be "leaked"? No answer as expected.

This is the hidden content, please