Poll Was Trump just making stuff up?

westend1

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I expect clean water, pollution free air, Medicare, social security. I am a R.N. and i care for the sickest kids in Texas through the MDCP. Some of these kids would die without Medicaid, so i dont have a problem with them receiving aid.

Who doesn't? Are you making the statement because you think someone believes you might want dirty and dirty water, and you feel the need to clarify your stance? Are you making this statement because you think everyone else wants dirty air and dirty water and you want to differentiate yourself from those?

And who are these doctors that would allow a kid to die because he is not on Medicaid? Have you reported them to anyone?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Nobody is losing anything. Anyone and everyone can go buy their own health insurance. Saying someone is being prevented from (losing) buying health insurance is ludicrous and a indicator of a dominant sheeple gene.

And if you think it is a few bucks then you are living in a typical Liberal fantasy world. The deductibles have gone up so much that health insurance for most people has been rendered as catastrophic only. My insurance premiums and deductibles have went up over 200% since Obamacare, to the point of being useless. And I could not keep my old plan....but thank God I have birth control, maternity and pediatrics, substance abuse and mental health covered in my new plan. By your definition of "losing", I along with millions upon millions of others have essentially lost our healthcare, although we are still paying the premiums. And for what?

And you think trumpcare will fix this?

2 minutes ago, westend1 said:

And you think trumpcare will fix this?

No I do not. Do you feel this is a necessary question considering I've already stated on multiple occasions on multiple threads that I'm not in favor of Trumpcare or Obamacare Lite? Even though it is better than Obamacare, Trumpcare/RyanCare/Obamacare Lite is still government run socialized medicine that we all should be against.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Sure you dont. You still havent figured out what monolith means.

Big Girl. My contact with your word monolith is from pouring concrete monolithic. There were some big rocks, aggregate (there's a new word for you) in the pour, depending on the job you were pouring. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

From the article.....

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

Sources.  Trump hates that