Poll Was Trump just making stuff up?

westend1

No free thinkers here. How else does stuff get leaked, especially phone calls? How do people's tax returns get in someone's mailbox without being mailed? Tax returns were stolen (felony) released (felony) and placed in a mailbox (felony). Why do you follow such underhanded people?

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

No free thinkers here. How else does stuff get leaked, especially phone calls? How do people's tax returns get in someone's mailbox without being mailed? Tax returns were stolen (felony) released (felony) and placed in a mailbox (felony). Why do you follow such underhanded people?

So you believe Obama tapped Trump's phones?  Hard to tell from your evasive reply.

Evasive? I have a skeptical mind. I can think past the news. I try to figure how two sets of phone calls can be leaked other than tapping. Ear to glass on a door? Lol.

Funny how the left is waiting on the burden of proof here but it didn't matter in the Brown or Zimmerman cases. I think Nash already touched on this point in a different thread.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Evasive? I have a skeptical mind. I can think past the news. I try to figure how two sets of phone calls can be leaked other than tapping. Ear to glass on a door? Lol.

Funny how the left is waiting on the burden of proof here but it didn't matter in the Brown or Zimmerman cases. I think Nash already touched on this point in a different thread.

Who do you think was tapped?

7 hours ago, westend1 said:

So you believe Obama tapped Trump's phones?  Hard to tell from your evasive reply.

Personally tapped his phones?  No.  But, did his administration do it?  I think so.  Had to.  If not, suppose you tell us how they got the conversation between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador?  This was done in Flynn's office in Trump Tower.  Help us out here!

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Yeah think maybe we do surveillance on Russians?   Shocking, I know

Oh, and Merkle, and probably all our other enemies and allies.  Why did he interfere in the Israli election?

Did they tap Trumps phone?  Don't know, but Imo, odds are yes.

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Oh, and Merkle, and probably all our other enemies and allies.  Why did he interfere in the Israli election?

Did they tap Trumps phone?  Don't know, but Imo, odds are yes.

Odds are yes, even though every government agency, including Republican led committees, says it didn't happen.   Get the blinders off.

12 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Odds are yes, even though every government agency, including Republican led committees, says it didn't happen.   Get the blinders off.

Those same agencies and committees would've said "it didn't happen" if they'd been ask if Obama had tapped Merkles phone, prior to that becoming public knowledge.  

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Those same agencies and committees would've said "it didn't happen" if they'd been ask if Obama had tapped Merkles phone, prior to that becoming public knowledge.  

Maybe it is public knowledge.  I haven't seen it.  But surveillance against a foreign entity is nothing like what trump is alleging.     Blinders on

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

If it's a lie, you won't be able to keep your same insurance.  Geez LRF, you should know that lol.

lol...just trying to bring the libs back to reality, worry about the lies that actually affect your life.

Amazing that they're so worried about this and never heard a peep from them on lies that really cost them money.

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...just trying to bring the libs back to reality, worry about the lies that actually affect your life.

Amazing that they're so worried about this and never heard a peep from them on lies that really cost them money.

It's the dying truth.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And another polll says:

Trump is now averaging 42.1 percent approval, lower than any other previous president included in Gallup’s data.

Are these the same polls you, Obama, and the rest of the Dems would ignore because they showed most people wanted Obamacare repealed? Now you are citing them? Pick and choose...pick and choose.