Obama's wiretapping of Trump

PhatMack19

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  :):):)

On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “

” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim.

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “

” That’s right, the same NY Times reporter who was one of the sources for the President’s claim, said that there was no evidence for the claim.

I would guess he was threatened. Why else would a reporter change his tune?

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Republican / Democrat ...changes the tune of many.

Call me crazy, but I hold reporters to journalism as much as I hold doctors to the hypocratic oath......like a promise to report facts.....not opinions. False reporting or about-facing on stories is as bad as a crooked cop.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Call me crazy, but I hold reporters to journalism as much as I hold doctors to the hypocratic oath......like a promise to report facts.....not opinions. False reporting or about-facing on stories is as bad as a crooked cop.

That is definitely the way it should work...hasn't been that way for quite a while at most news outlets.

Some not just adding their bias but actually making stuff up and/or leaving stuff out.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

You keep refusing to acknowledge you care. You started a whole thread on the subject of the Russians and Sessions, now you try to say "you don't care". Why would anyone go out of their way to start a thread on a subject they care nothing about. Your statements are not congruent with your actions. I have you feeling you won't answer the question not because "you don't care", but because by answering the question you expose yourself as a hypocrite. Isn't that the truth?

Even though you supposedly don't care enough to answer but care enough to start a thread, are you outraged at Obama if he was wiretapping Trump's offices? Such an obvious answer to such a simple little question.

I started the thread not to expose trump. I started the thread because if this was Obama I wouldn't have to start it. Again for the 100 time I don't care about it because politics is politics. We only know the surface of the corruption that's my take if the wiretapping happened I wouldn't be surprised. I'm pass the what a politician did what? Stage.

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I started the thread not to expose trump. I started the thread because if this was Obama I wouldn't have to start it. Again for the 100 time I don't care about it because politics is politics. We only know the surface of the corruption that's my take if the wiretapping happened I wouldn't be surprised. I'm pass the what a politician did what? Stage.

Actions speak louder than words.

15 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Pam, if you are so distrustful of government and politicians, why don't you vigorously support the party that advocates smaller government and less government involvement in our lives?

19 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Obama also took his guns

On 3/5/2017 at 2:51 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

Trump said it so it must be true. Any reliable sources/reports 

We should ignore russion ties and the fact that trump said that he would show his taxes when the audit was complete. But investigating wiretapping needs to be our priority. Barnum and Bailey must be managing this show

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Pam, if you are so distrustful of government and politicians, why don't you vigorously support the party that advocates smaller government and less government involvement in our lives?

Keep lying to yourself and believe there's such a party. Government loves government. It's been controlled by republicans and democrats and government is still government.