U of Mich Colored Activist Demand No Whites Allowed Space

Hagar

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude I don't know what kinda crusade you on but man I notice that you have the abilities to read minds. Tell one how they truly feel. About any subject.... Why would my feelings be hurt? Dude debating racism is beating the dead horse. Like I said anyone can be a racist. But just because I'm bored........

i think 40% all whites and blacks are racist to some degree. 20% Mexicans are 2% Asian. ......

So you derogatorily say I have the ability to read minds, then offer your own attempt at reading minds. What a hypocrite.

When you and others go around calling me, people on this board, people from Southeast Texas, and frankly all White people racist with zero evidence, don't get your panties in a wad when someone dares question your analysis. And don't be surprised when people don't take acts of real racism seriously, because you have played the card so often we no longer pay any attention to your "cries of wolf".

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

So you derogatorily say I have the ability to read minds, then offer your own attempt at reading minds. What a hypocrite.

When you and others go around calling me, people on this board, people from Southeast Texas, and frankly all White people racist with zero evidence, don't get your panties in a wad when someone dares question your analysis. And don't be surprised when people don't take acts of real racism seriously, because you have played the card so often we no longer pay any attention to your "cries of wolf".

Ok. keep telling yourself that.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

No, but your mama was....

Gotta talk about someone's mother.....you are out of ammo. Of course you never come armed anyway. How disgraceful.

The Word color is used very much today when speaking of non whites. They are called people of color and if that steps on your toes, so what?

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am not. There is nothing anyone on this board can say to offend me. Some of you people are very ignorant. Wow!!!!

So you are not shameful for practicing racial division. Is it because you didn't realize you were participating in the endeavor or because you knew full well what you were doing and condone the tactic? And you sure made it clear you were "offended" by the use of the word "colored". I know it was fake outrage, but you emphatically made clear your ridiculous proclamation.

And thanks for the chuckle. Getting called ignorant by you is equivalent to a six year old accusing Albert Einstein of being ignorant. I'm not implying I'm anywhere near the plateau of Einstein, nor am I implying you are anywhere close to a six year old. We both could respectfully aspire to such.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

Shameful...and sad that I expected such a pedestrian response. Why respond at all if this is indicative of the zenith of thought level you can attain.

You have a problem dude do you live to debate lefties on this board. I already stated all races can be racist what else you want.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You have a problem dude do you live to debate lefties on this board. I already stated all races can be racist what else you want.

You keep responding to my posts then claim I have a problem. Is that really your stance? Is the "problem" due to you getting challenged on your post? Do you feel you can write anything you want and anyone that dare challenges your assumptions has a "problem"? Are you really suggesting that debating on a message board constitutes a problem?

And you last sentence is totally confusing. I'm baffled as to why you think I want you to state that all races can be racist. My original response to your original post was about trivializing racism.

On 2/25/2017 at 2:55 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude I don't know what kinda crusade you on but man I notice that you have the abilities to read minds. Tell one how they truly feel. About any subject.... Why would my feelings be hurt? Dude debating racism is beating the dead horse. Like I said anyone can be a racist. But just because I'm bored........

i think 40% all whites and blacks are racist to some degree. 20% Mexicans are 2% Asian. ......

Probably pretty accurate

On 2/26/2017 at 9:54 PM, BS Wildcats said:

So you are saying you do not support the NAACP because the acronym contains a word that offends you?  I bet not

In the 21st century, "colored" is generally regarded as an offensive term.

This is the hidden content, please

The term lives on in the 

, generally called NAACP.
 In 2008 Carla Sims, its communications director, said "the term 'colored' is not derogatory, [the NAACP] chose the word 'colored' because it was the most positive description commonly used [in 1909, when the association was founded]. It's OUTDATED and antiquated but not offensive."

i am not offended