U of Mich Colored Activist Demand No Whites Allowed Space

Hagar

19 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

There's no stereotype. It's a reality. If you think it is merely a stereotype then that's a whole different issue. The biggest thing that seems to be at dispute here is I said "some" and you have somehow jumped into my mind and morphed it through your logic to say "majority". You realize that the possible minority (white nationalists, neo-nazis, alt-right, etc) of a majority (all of white people) is still a pretty large amount right?

And to stevenash, do you feel that our rights are not in jeopardy? Like everything is good and we should just sit back unconcerned? I may not feel my rights in jeopardy right now, this very second but that doesn't make everything all good.

You said the White nationalist movement is happening and Civil Rights were in jeopardy. For a movement to hold any type of significant weight, it must have a large following. For any Civil Rights to be repealed, there must a substantially large and almost definitely a majority of White people to actively support the roll-back efforts. Therefore, I stand by my use of the word "majority".

And if you actually think that many/most White people are in reality racist, please quantify that with some source. I've given you ample proof that the majority of White people are not racist, but you still seem to be clinging to that racist stereotype.

There is no race on earth that places any other race ahead of their own. White people are the only imperfect race that has to see the error of their ways due to the perfection and purity of all the other races. (sarcasm)

When I see white people (old people at that) dragged from their vehicles and beaten by other races simply because of who they voted for, I don't feel it is racist to want to the the attacker arrested or shot. If taking up for my race against criminal behavior is racist, then I am guilty as charged. I will always defend my race and I owe nothing to anyone for the way history unfolded.

The cries against white privilege here recently lead me to believe this article to be true. 

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Btw, the article mentioned black & colored students.  In an effort to shorten the title, I simply said "colored".  Someone told me "colored" was offensive (similar to the N word) to blacks.  I noticed no one has complained, but if it did offend anyone, my apologies, for I had no idea.  I certainly meant no disrespect.  Since the NAACP has it in their title, I thought it was acceptable, but of course, that organization doesn't speak for all blacks (just like the AARP doesn't speak for all retired people).  So again, no disrespect, or offense was intended.

This comes across as disingenuous at best.  I don't have the desire to discuss it.

Today mexicans  and others are being rounded up and deported, even green card holders for little or no reason.  Next the children of illegals who were born here will kicked out.  After that citizens born here will go next.  The pendulum is swinging right and it will not go the other way anytime soon.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Btw, the article mentioned black & colored students.  In an effort to shorten the title, I simply said "colored".  Someone told me "colored" was offensive (similar to the N word) to blacks.  I noticed no one has complained, but if it did offend anyone, my apologies, for I had no idea.  I certainly meant no disrespect.  Since the NAACP has it in their title, I thought it was acceptable, but of course, that organization doesn't speak for all blacks (just like the AARP doesn't speak for all retired people).  So again, no disrespect, or offense was intended.

Kountzer, since no one complained, why would I post a disingenuous apology to anyone I offended, and put the apology in bold print?  

Does anyone else see it as disingenuous?  Englebert - dBerrySports - stevenash- anyone?  

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Kountzer, since no one complained, why would I post a disingenuous apology to anyone I offended, and put the apology in bold print?  

Does anyone else see it as disingenuous?  Englebert - dBerrySports - stevenash- anyone?  

I'm guessing he thinks it is disingenuous because it doesn't fit his already drawn conclusions. Have to cope with mental conflicts somehow. I would love to hear his explanation though.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Today mexicans  and others are being rounded up and deported, even green card holders for little or no reason.  Next the children of illegals who were born here will kicked out.  After that citizens born here will go next.  The pendulum is swinging right and it will not go the other way anytime soon.

Can you back up your claims? I bet not.

The illegals being "rounded up" are congruent with the ICE raids done under Obama. All of the rounded up illegals, aside from being illegally in this country, have felonies, warrants, or deportation papers already. It seems the bias media didn't want to advertise these Obama raids but now find it front page news under Trump. And frankly, I'm for rounding up anyone that is here illegally. Just the mere fact of illegality should be enough for deportation. Why do many of the Left, and a lot on the Right also, think that if you are in the country ILLEGALLY that you have a right to stay? I would love to tell a cop "you shouldn't give me a ticket for speeding because I followed all of the other traffic laws."

And please show evidence of any thought given to deporting children of illegals and citizens born here. This wreaks heavily of the wing-nut Liberal media's recent blatherings. Fear mongering at it's finest.

32 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When you read this from start to finish. I'm pretty sure the rest of the board come here for laughs. Like this is a middle school conversation. Racism is real its not make believe. Any and all races can be racist. Why even debate on this.

Could it be that if you were the one told you could not enter a section of campus where you paid good money to attend, you would get your retained lawyer on the phone?

The comedy started with big girl's naive post.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When you read this from start to finish. I'm pretty sure the rest of the board come here for laughs. Like this is a middle school conversation. Racism is real its not make believe. Any and all races can be racist. Why even debate on this.

Who are you accusing of believing racism is not real?

And why are trying to shut down the debate. This topic not going the way you want it so you try to shut it down?

And which part are you so offended that you feel we should no longer participate in this topic because your feelings are hurt? The part where Kountzer falsely said that Trump will soon be rounding up Americans in immigration raids? (I can see that, that is offensive.) Or what about dBerrySports fantasizing about this large White nationalist movement hell-bent on taking Civil Liberties away? No? It must be the trivialization of racism. So the culprit has to be Big Girl, who tried to shut down the conversation with the old tried and true but worn out race shaming semantics card. And every time this tactic is employed, real acts of racism can go unnoticed because many people are tired of the constant false accusations of racism and quit believing all accusations. When you accuse anyone and everyone that disagrees with the former president's policies as being a racist, then you are the one trivializing racism. When you call the current president racist with no facts to back it up, you trivialize racism. When you state that many Americans are inherently racist and are forming a White nationalist group determined to return to segregation days, you are trivializing racism. When you try to shut down a conversation by pretending to be offended by a word, you are trivializing racism.

So PamFam10, who do you think is the one(s) trivializing racism?

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

What do you think it means? Please give your definition?

And it's nice to see you come out of your safe space for a few minutes to post your thoughts on here. I'm just curious as to how long I will have to wait for a reply.

I dont know what it means. That's why I asked. Duh!!!!. Please enlighten me.

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I dont know what it means. That's why I asked. Duh!!!!. Please enlighten me.

So when you just ask a simple question you commonly but the word in all caps and add three question marks? You wasn't asking a question were you. You were trying to make a statement that you were highly offended by the use of the word "colored", and thus trying to play the victim of some egregious act that you in turn trivialize by your actions. You should be ashamed of yourself.

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So when you just ask a simple question you commonly but the word in all caps and add three question marks? You wasn't asking a question were you. You were trying to make a statement that you were highly offended by the use of the word "colored", and thus trying to play the victim of some egregious act that you in turn trivialize by your actions. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am offended by the word Caucasian. I prefer Irish, English, Cajun American.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I am not. There is nothing anyone on this board can say to offend me. Some of you people are very ignorant. Wow!!!!

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Who are you accusing of believing racism is not real?

And why are trying to shut down the debate. This topic not going the way you want it so you try to shut it down?

And which part are you so offended that you feel we should no longer participate in this topic because your feelings are hurt? The part where Kountzer falsely said that Trump will soon be rounding up Americans in immigration raids? (I can see that, that is offensive.) Or what about dBerrySports fantasizing about this large White nationalist movement hell-bent on taking Civil Liberties away? No? It must be the trivialization of racism. So the culprit has to be Big Girl, who tried to shut down the conversation with the old tried and true but worn out race shaming semantics card. And every time this tactic is employed, real acts of racism can go unnoticed because many people are tired of the constant false accusations of racism and quit believing all accusations. When you accuse anyone and everyone that disagrees with the former president's policies as being a racist, then you are the one trivializing racism. When you call the current president racist with no facts to back it up, you trivialize racism. When you state that many Americans are inherently racist and are forming a White nationalist group determined to return to segregation days, you are trivializing racism. When you try to shut down a conversation by pretending to be offended by a word, you are trivializing racism.

So PamFam10, who do you think is the one(s) trivializing racism?

Dude I don't know what kinda crusade you on but man I notice that you have the abilities to read minds. Tell one how they truly feel. About any subject.... Why would my feelings be hurt? Dude debating racism is beating the dead horse. Like I said anyone can be a racist. But just because I'm bored........

i think 40% all whites and blacks are racist to some degree. 20% Mexicans are 2% Asian. ......