Schumer Fights Back Tears

Hagar

He's trying to be a Drama Queen, but I'm thinking Drag Queen.  He'll certainly get no Oscar nomination from me.  That son of a female dog might have teared up when Hillary got beat, but he never teared up when the people in the Orlando nightclub were shot, or when the soldiers were killed at Ft, Hood.  From Harry Reid to this clown - and the Dems wonder why they're losing?  What a lick.

This is the hidden content, please

33 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Approval rating? People are paid for marching in protest against this guy. I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime.  I predict the news media will have all sorts of news to report for awhile with this guy in office. Oh, I forgot, his public tweets could give the news media a run for their advertisers.

Fify....

Try taking on some of his policies. Let's hear from the left what is wrong with Trump. Where were these crowds and news coverage when Obama selected these same seven countries for flight screenings? Care to give it a shot or are you going back into hiding?

42 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump's disapproval rating surges above 50 percent, setting new record...reported by AOL News one day ago.

Wrong!  Another liberal on here spouting "fake news!"  Also majority of Americans supported Trump's muslim ban!  He's doing what he said he was going to do!