DNC Chair Candidate Bashes Whites

Hagar

56 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The real boogie man is not the Left or Obama.  It is none other than The Pope, and the jesuits who work for him and set him up.   All this left/right jibber jabber is there to keep you occupied while they set up a new world order.

So the Pope made my health insurance go up and shut down coal mines...hmmmmm.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The real boogie man is not the Left or Obama.  It is none other than The Pope, and the jesuits who work for him and set him up.   All this left/right jibber jabber is there to keep you occupied while they set up a new world order.

Having a hard time following your logic.  Muslims are slaughtering people around the globe, and the Christian Pope is the boogie man?  He might be considered boogie man to the Muslims.  Imo, it's past time for Christians to come together.  We don't have to all be one denomination, for there are some differences in belief, but most Christians agree that Christ died for our sins, and it's the blood of Christ that saves us.  The Churches in The Bible all had different problems and concerns, and the Apostles addressed them, but they were still Christians.  I pray for all Christians, Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, etc.. I consider all my brothers in Christ, and God will judge each of us, not another denomination or man.

7 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't agree with you on hardly anything, but I think you are on to something with what u said about the Pope.

8 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I can't believe what I just read.  This guy has lost his mind.  

I busted out laughing. I wonder how many white friends he has and does he still live in da hood? No?....he must be racist and a bigot. Ah, feels good to get the labeling in first.

I cut my own grass......always have. Paid a young black kid $20 one time just because the mower was bigger than he was. The job was only worth $10 back then. How's that professor?

On February 3, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Ty Cobb said:

I can't believe what I just read.  This guy has lost his mind.  

Prof Dyson can kiss my white behind.  I'd like reparations for all my tax dollars spent on free Govt housing, food stamps, and all other forms of welfare given to blacks (and whites) that have made a lifestyle living off it.  By 1865 all the slaves were freed.  In 1865, folks were riding horses, fighting Indians, and colonizing the west.  In the U.S., that's pretty much ancient history.  Get over it.  The opportunities to better oneself are abundant.  And blacks have a distinct advantage in the job market.  Use it, but it starts with education.  Many blacks are chastised by peer pressure if they make good grades and attempt to speak proper English.  That would be the place to start.  Get that turned around, and instill a work ethic (which many whites no longer have) and the black community would flourish.  

Concentrate on those things Prof Dyson, and there will be no need for another handout under the guise of reparations.