Pay to play?

Big girl

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please
/

Thoughts

The first line stated "It is a well-known fact that Fox News it the official propaganda network of the Republican Party." That's all you need to know about the author's bias and frankly ignorance to the point no further reading is necessary. File this under the "fake news" category. I would file it under the "fake outrage" category.

In the legal world the word "precedence" is used "Bigly". With that said. Trump has made it very clear that he played by the rules set forth in filing his taxes....and paying zero $. Some complain, other state, he gets what he pays for (CPA's following the rules to save Trump money. millions).......Well....the left was so certain Clinton had not broke any laws or done anything wrong....Trump, being of above average intelligence sees the opportunity.....why he decided to not go after Clinton.....the feds didn't seem to mind what Clinton was doing......so Trump simply says .......AWESOME....I'll make a few mil doing the same thing......I'm not saying this IS what Trump is doing/thinking......but lets say he is.....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....and now the libs are crying.....do as I say...not as I do....typical!

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

When you open the article, click on the author's name and simply read the headlines of his previous articles on Trump...I can see why BG would gravitate to his style.

Thoughts?  :)

Won't be any thoughts from Big girl.  She starts a topic, asks for thoughts, but in the end she runs and will not be back to the topic.  Troll?

21 hours ago, CraigS said:

In the legal world the word "precedence" is used "Bigly". With that said. Trump has made it very clear that he played by the rules set forth in filing his taxes....and paying zero $. Some complain, other state, he gets what he pays for (CPA's following the rules to save Trump money. millions).......Well....the left was so certain Clinton had not broke any laws or done anything wrong....Trump, being of above average intelligence sees the opportunity.....why he decided to not go after Clinton.....the feds didn't seem to mind what Clinton was doing......so Trump simply says .......AWESOME....I'll make a few mil doing the same thing......I'm not saying this IS what Trump is doing/thinking......but lets say he is.....what's good for the goose is good for the gander.....and now the libs are crying.....do as I say...not as I do....typical!

Trump is a liar and a crook, along with many other negative words. 

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Engelbert, you shouldn't expect Nappy to come up with reasoning.  While the words compassion, caring, diversity, and tolerance and prominent parts of the lib lexicon, the words reason and logic are both totally omitted.

I just keep hoping that he will respond. He seems to have convinced himself of the Liberal conviction that if he says the same old lie enough times that it becomes truth, so I figured I would call him out enough times so he will realize he's full of