(((Cowboys vs Giants)))

56 minutes ago, JWB said:

The Rematch!!! the giants didn't beat us last time, we just beat ourselves...Should be a very physical game.

We moved the ball on that $100,000,000 defense. They did a good job containing Zeke. We scored FGs instead of TDs. Since that game, Zeke has learned to be more patient and let the hole present itself. It will be different this go around.

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Dez fumbles after making his 1st catch of the game.  That may do it for the Cowboys win streak.  

Dez  played horrible from the start of the game to the finish.  9 targets...1catch.  Not trying to put it all on dez, but he's a top tier wide out.  no excuses.

Is it a "play romo" conspiracy?     

Slips int

route confusion btw Dak and Dez

another throw to Bryant...int

fumble

Cowboys have  tough schedule ahead of them.

Luckily 2 are home games, but are against 2 teams that are rolling and then end the season with a divisional game at Phily which will not be easy. Last meeting had to put up 10 in he 4th just to send to OT, but pulled it out eventually.

If they lose 2 of these 3 i see coaching making the change to Romo

Man, it feels so bad being 11-2. Personally, I am happy we lost one during the regular season. Played bad and only lost by 3. Giants $100,000,000 defense paid off again. Prime time game, at home, coming off a loss, the odds were really in the Giants' favor. Losing is a huge reality check for the fantasy season Dallas has been having. We have struggled to beat Minnesota, Baltimore, and now the Giants for the second time. All games in the NFL are close, save a few. I can't jump ship for a loss. We can still win the division and homefield advantage.

We had several turnovers that we did absolutely nothing with......credit the Giants. Our defensive backs and LBs need to have some pass catching drills. Could have had at least a couple more turnovers. The way the Giants played defense, it may not have mattered. I give credit where credit is due. Could the Cowboys have won......yes. Did they win.....no. Giants played better. No reason to panic.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Man, it feels so bad being 11-2. Personally, I am happy we lost one during the regular season. Played bad and only lost by 3. Giants $100,000,000 defense paid off again. Prime time game, at home, coming off a loss, the odds were really in the Giants' favor. Losing is a huge reality check for the fantasy season Dallas has been having. We have struggled to beat Minnesota, Baltimore, and now the Giants for the second time. All games in the NFL are close, save a few. I can't jump ship for a loss. We can still win the division and homefield advantage.

We had several turnovers that we did absolutely nothing with......credit the Giants. Our defensive backs and LBs need to have some pass catching drills. Could have had at least a couple more turnovers. The way the Giants played defense, it may not have mattered. I give credit where credit is due. Could the Cowboys have won......yes. Did they win.....no. Giants played better. No reason to panic.

very true.  I just dislike the giants all together and I don't want the boys to have to play them in playoffs.

I just wish dak would use his speed a lil more.  he's already smart about getting down in time.....

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

very true.  I just dislike the giants all together and I don't want the boys to have to play them in playoffs.

I just wish dak would use his speed a lil more.  he's already smart about getting down in time.....

he looked overwhelmed last night.  had trouble reading the coverages, missing the open man early, and then swallowed up before he was realized it was time to take off and run with it.

10 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

he looked overwhelmed last night.  had trouble reading the coverages, missing the open man early, and then swallowed up before he was realized it was time to take off and run with it.

Aaron Rodgers looked very overwhelmed when he played my Cowboys. Since then he has won 4 straight, including the Giants. I don't expect any player to be perfect every week. Dak has been more consistent than most QBs and he is a rookie. If not for one lucky completion to Beckham for a TD, Manning was rattled the rest of the night.