Abortion Bill

baddog

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is so sad. They want to force a woman to have a baby, while making massive cuts to programs that serve to sustain life like SNAPS, WIC and TANF. Have the baby, who cares if he starves to death.

If your only option is to murder it, then maybe you should stop having unprotected sex.

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is so sad. They want to force a woman to have a baby, while making massive cuts to programs that serve to sustain life like SNAPS, WIC and TANF. Have the baby, who cares if he starves to death.

Funny how you are familiar with all the programs while I only heard of WIC.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

How do you condone murder? If a woman spreads her legs and gets pregnant, it is not the fault of the baby.  Have the baby and put it up for adoption, it does not have to be murdered.  You people are sickening.

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

How do you condone murder? If a woman spreads her legs and gets pregnant, it is not the fault of the baby.  Have the baby and put it up for adoption, it does not have to be murdered.  You people are sickening.

Doesn't this run counter to all of their compassion demands/claims?

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Me too baddog.  Once again the Libs are wrong, or caught in a lie.  To them, it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes the Fed Govt.

What kills me the most about Big Girl's post is that she wants us to feel badly for someone who can't financially raise a child and worries that the child will starve to death, but doesn't give a second thought to its life being snuffed out by a scalpel. Hypocrite seems to be too nice of a word.

When my wife and I were younger, we lived paycheck to paycheck and worried about some bills getting paid. We raised two sons without  them starving for one second. I look back and wonder how we did it, but IT CAN BE DONE!

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

What kills me the most about Big Girl's post is that she wants us to feel badly for someone who can't financially raise a child and worries that the child will starve to death, but doesn't give a second thought to its life being snuffed out by a scalpel. Hypocrite seems to be too nice of a word.

When my wife and I were younger, we lived paycheck to paycheck and worried about some bills getting paid. We raised two sons without  them starving for one second. I look back and wonder how we did it, but IT CAN BE DONE!

I have two boys under 2 years old. We struggle every month, living pay check to pay check. We have to monitor our bank account religiously, and sometimes have to go a week without spending hardly anything. Moral of the story, we work very hard to make sure our boys have what they need. We worry about everything else second. I am proud to be poor, because I work my arse off to be poor. And we do not rely on anybody else to maintain our humble living. 

Sad thing is, many others don't have to work hard, they don't have to work at all. Yet, they still have the nerve to complain and criticize the people that pay their way.

16 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I have two boys under 2 years old. We struggle every month, living pay check to pay check. We have to monitor our bank account religiously, and sometimes have to go a week without spending hardly anything. Moral of the story, we work very hard to make sure our boys have what they need. We worry about everything else second. I am proud to be poor, because I work my arse off to be poor. And we do not rely on anybody else to maintain our humble living. 

Sad thing is, many others don't have to work hard, they don't have to work at all. Yet, they still have the nerve to complain and criticize the people that pay their way.

+1,000

30 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

My heart  goes out to anyone with two in diapers.  Lol

Good story about someone who will make it because  they try.

39 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You will eventually escape your difficulties for a singular reason.  That is because you are in control of your destiny rather than the Fed.  If the Fed controlled your destiny, your situation would likely be permanent and you would be reduced to being at the mercy of our supposedly "compassionate and merciful" government.  Yes, the same government that cant control its own spending and consumption.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You will eventually escape your difficulties for a singular reason.  That is because you are in control of your destiny rather than the Fed.  If the Fed controlled your destiny, your situation would likely be permanent and you would be reduced to being at the mercy of our supposedly "compassionate and merciful" government.  Yes, the same government that cant control its own spending and consumption.

That is correct, as well as appreciated.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

5 months, 10 months...same result.

I know what you mean and I probably didn't phrase it correctly. I am against abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life is in danger. I wasn't aware that one could be performed past the first trimester. I believe life begins at conception. How can it not be at that moment?

Not asking you, just asking out loud?

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

I know what you mean and I probably didn't phrase it correctly. I am against abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life is in danger. I wasn't aware that one could be performed past the first trimester. I believe life begins at conception. How can it not be at that moment?

Not asking you, just asking out loud?

I knew what you were saying, and I agree, I was making an "out loud" point as well.