Abortion Bill

baddog

6 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Abortion for ANY reason at ANY time is murder............

What about the physical life of the mother?

If you have to use deadly force to protect your family at 3AM when an intruder is breaking into your home, is it murder?

I understand and agree that you can have your own opinion but murder is a legal term and it is what the government sets. Kind of interesting or strange in TX, a mother can kill her own child without any justification but at the moment of conception, the child is otherwise under law seen as a person and anyone else that causes the death of a fetus is can be charged with Capital Murder. 

Murder is what God SAID it was.......killing an innocent human being is what HE revealed through HIS Word as being murder........abortion for any reason is murder from the moment of conception.......anyone who has aborted an innocent baby had better get right with God or they will be finding out HIS punishment for murder......

On 12/7/2016 at 7:49 AM, Big girl said:

This is so sad. They want to force a woman to have a baby, while making massive cuts to programs that serve to sustain life like SNAPS, WIC and TANF. Have the baby, who cares if he starves to death.

Do you agree that murder is ok?  By condoning abortion, you must.  I don't know why you avoid the question.

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Murder is what God SAID it was.......killing an innocent human being is what HE revealed through HIS Word as being murder........abortion for any reason is murder from the moment of conception.......anyone who has aborted an innocent baby had better get right with God or they will be finding out HIS punishment for murder......

He he   Another guy who knows what god said.

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Isn't that between a person and God and not for you to dictate who gets punished? 

While killing an unborn child very likely is a sin in the eyes of God, are you not a sinner or are you the one person that reaches the Perfection of Christ? I suppose you are the one spoken of in Martthew 7 where Christ says that you notice the speck of sawdust in your neighbor's eye yet ignore the plank in yours.

I won't disagree that abortion is a sin however that is not for you to worry about. This thread is about when an abortion is legal by the laws of the land. 

On 12/7/2016 at 7:49 AM, Big girl said:

This is so sad. They want to force a woman to have a baby, while making massive cuts to programs that serve to sustain life like SNAPS, WIC and TANF. Have the baby, who cares if he starves to death.

As I figured you will not answer the question about if you think that abortion is the same as murder.  It's easy, yes or no.