What the neck. Thoughts?

Big girl

15 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump is a bully. An eighteen year old girl committed suicide the other day because of people just like donald chump.

Please enlightened us as to your brilliant psychological assessment that leads you to believe Trump is a bully. I sure could use another laugh.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Please enlightened us as to your brilliant psychological assessment that leads you to believe Trump is a bully. I sure could use another laugh.

He is steadily piling up the stupid comments.  As far as a bully , I say we finally got someone with a backbone, not a bully.  Sure not a pacifist, like what we endured for the last eight years.

Here's what I think.  One of the reasons Trump got elected was his disregard of PC by saying things based on his opinion.  I think this article highlights the fact that he'll continue to do that.  Leaders of other nations might as well get ready for it.  He's not a politician, he's a business man.  He won't play verbal political games that most leaders are use to.  Whether that will ultimately be good or bad for us, I can't say, but personally, I find it refreshing.

On 12/3/2016 at 1:25 PM, nappyroots said:

Trump is a bully. An eighteen year old girl committed suicide the other day because of people just like donald chump.

I missed this one. Did she run out of Play Doh? I shouldn't poke fun at someone's death, but its not any worse than blaming Trump. Grow up.