What the neck. Thoughts?

Big girl

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Didn't you guys complain when Obama contacted Castro? Please read the article again. Big Dog you are being petty. There is nothing you can say that will irritate me. Don't try so hard. lol

I'm not going to explain Castro to you. You should know if you took history classes. I lived it.

I'm not Big Dog. He is a moderator. What did I say that was petty?

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Didn't you guys complain when Obama contacted Castro? Please read the article again. Big Dog you are being petty. There is nothing you can say that will irritate me. Don't try so hard. lol

Are you aware that Castro installed nuclear missiles and brought us to as close to nuclear war as at any time in world history?

Castro has not been avoided by every president since Eisenhower because he is a communist or ruthless. We routinely deal with such people but not ones that are 50 miles away and almost brought the world to destruction. 

It isn't like LBJ, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton as Democratic presidents loved to deal with Castro and then Nixon, Reagan, Bush and Bush were against it because of politics. All presidents for almost 60 years has kept away from Castro and it was one of the rare cases where almost everyone agreed .... until the apologist in chief came along. 

Nah.... probably not. 

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Are you aware that Castro installed nuclear missiles and brought us to as close to nuclear war as at any time in world history?

Castro has not been avoided by every president since Eisenhower because he is a communist or ruthless. We routinely deal with such people but not ones that are 50 miles away and almost brought the world to destruction. 

It isn't like LBJ, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton as Democratic presidents loved to deal with Castro and then Nixon, Reagan, Bush and Bush were against it because of politics. All presidents for almost 60 years has kept away from Castro and it was one of the rare cases where almost everyone agreed .... until the apologist in chief came along. 

Nah.... probably not. 

Thanks for explaining. I was in 4th grade when we did the drills. Unbelievable what people don't know one generation removed. 

Apologist in chief......LMAO.....can I use that?

40 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Nah.... probably not. 

I think that Obama contacting Castro was a good thing, as it has encouraged the Cuban government to consider legalizing small to medium-sized private businesses. 

This is the hidden content, please

14 hours ago, Big girl said:
10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Nah.... probably not. 

I'm sure BigGirl was not taught in school that Castro was an evil man. I'm also sure anything concerning Cuba, BigGirl was taught that America was at fault.

7 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

President grab um probably would have tweeted him

You truly believe he grabbed those women? Just another fine example of free thinking. Ever wondered why they didn't come forward till now and one of them worked for Hillarious? How convenient. Have charges been filed?

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

You truly believe he grabbed those women? Just another fine example of free thinking. Ever wondered why they didn't come forward till now and one of them worked for Hillarious? How convenient. Have charges been filed?

I watched a video of him saying he could. Straight out of the Donalds mouth.

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump said many things just to get votes just like most politicians. But grab um was about his true character. 

Is that some kind of triumph of spirit that makes straight party Democrats feel good about themselves?

Trump won over a woman that was supposed to be so powerful that she was unbeatable. Since she was possibly the worst candidate in 50 years from either party, now you have a cad that is soon to occupy the White House. His term will be for the next four years. Going over his past exploits about woman will not change that. Trump's only message was "I am against the establishment" and that carried him past 16 Republicans and the smartest woman in the world. Maybe the Dems and some Republicans should take notes.......... 

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Trump said many things just to get votes just like most politicians. But grab um was about his true character. 

Speaking of true character, didn't your hero (besides Hannity) look directly into the camera and say to the American people "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

And true character is someone resorting to childish names when so much relevant material exists. It is amazing how you constantly spew hatred towards Trump, but the only thing you can come up with is "grab um". Man you must feel embarrassed. I feel embarrassed for you. I think even Big Girl feels embarrassed for you.

49 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Speaking of true character, didn't your hero (besides Hannity) look directly into the camera and say to the American people "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

And true character is someone resorting to childish names when so much relevant material exists. It is amazing how you constantly spew hatred towards Trump, but the only thing you can come up with is "grab um". Man you must feel embarrassed. I feel embarrassed for you. I think even Big Girl feels embarrassed for you