Obama's Legacy!

Reagan

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Why won't president Grab um get rid of the affordable care act on day one as promised to the american people? Doesn't matter that people just signed up for insurance, going by what grab um promised.

He needs to.  But, I would tell these people this Un-Affordable Act is being done away with because America can't afford it.  So, you have 6 months, one year (the time is debatable) to either find you a job to get health care or go buy you some. Trump plans on bringing competition back to the health care system which WILL drive cost down.  Unlike the present Lier - In - Chief promised!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

He needs to.  But, I would tell these people this Un-Affordable Act is being done away with because America can't afford it.  So, you have 6 months, one year (the time is debatable) to either find you a job to get health care or go buy you some. Trump plans on bringing competition back to the health care system which WILL drive cost down.  Unlike the present Lier - In - Chief promised!

WHAT???? Do you expect folks to go out and get employed and BUY their own health care?  You are a compassionless, fascist bigot!

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

How do you feel? Should she be locked up if found that she indeed commit unlawful acts, just as others have been locked up? I'm very curious to know if you think the rule of law should apply to everyone or if you will continue to bow and obey your party leaders wishes. Please enlighten us. It is a very, very simple question and no need for your usual avoidance.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

How do you feel? Should she be locked up if found that she indeed commit unlawful acts, just as others have been locked up? I'm very curious to know if you think the rule of law should apply to everyone or if you will continue to bow and obey your party leaders wishes. Please enlighten us. It is a very, very simple question and no need for your usual avoidance.

I feel that if they lock her up, they need to investigate Dick Cheney and lock him up too. She's not the first politician to not be locked up. And to answer your question I don't give a damn and neither does the president elect.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

I feel that if they lock her up, they need to investigate Dick Cheney and lock him up too. She's not the first politician to not be locked up. And to answer your question I don't give a damn and neither does the president elect.

So you believe some people are elitist and above the law. That is shameful.

And I dare you to find anyone on here that would say Dick Cheney should not be held accountable if he committed unlawful acts. Your attempt at moral equivalency is pathetic at best.

And our president elect has also said (many times) he wants to lock her up. It's odd how you can hear a never-ending flip-flop but only hear to point you want to hear. That ability must be a side effect of Liberal Disease Syndrome.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I don't look at mens crotches therefore I missed it. I guess you do!

Good one. That's a typical lefty response. You didnt' even view the video. Denial is your best category. Your boy on the jet showing his woody to the women. That's not strange to you, it's the men who notice......how convenient.

On 11/22/2016 at 8:07 AM, Reagan said:

Didn't Trump say he isn't going to repeal

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That article is hilarious. The first paragraph says that the U.S. was a laughingstock in 2008. Everyone knows we didn't become a laughingstock until after Obama assumed office, started implementing his failed policies and went on his apology tour.

One of the first "accomplishments" states that he appointed an IT CIO to oversee spending and efficiency. It seems the author omitted the fact that this chief oversaw the failed rollout of the Obamacare website, which by the way, crashed on rollout, cost the American taxpayers 2 billion dollars and still rising, was developed by a Canadian based company who's senior vice-president went to school and is friends with Michelle Obama, gathers and stores American citizens personal information but fails to employ adequate security...I could go on for days, but the author thinks this is an "accomplishment".

I had to stop right there. Did you actually read this list of "accomplishments"? And if so, I am very curious as to why you felt the need to post a link. Are you as embarrassed for the author as I am? Bless his little heart. At least he tried. Failed miserably, but a least he tried. Let's all joined together and see if we can get him a participation trophy.