Best QB in SouthEast Texas?

Guest WBFan09

Just thinking off the top of my head but i cant think of any good qb's returning to their team. Not trying to be mean but no play maker qb's are returning. Time for new players to rise up to the challenge.

Dayton's QB Cody Green #21 is returning. 22-4A District Championship last year and second round of playoffs under his belt. I am not saying he is the best but, I do take exception to the statement "no play maker qb's are returning". ;D

QB.jpg

Thomas is the best returning QB in the area! Has anyone ever seen a year where most teams in the area will be starting a new QB in 07? The kids know the JV guys but us adults didn't see them play unless we had a kid playing on the JV team. Hopefully the coaches played them as they should in that the starting JV QB should be the 2nd best QB at your school. This allows him to get playing time and if needed get the callup to Varsity.

Is the "child" you are speaking of Cody Green? I don't believe he has or even could think about signing with anyone yet. He hasn't even started his junior year!!  ??? ???  Williams is a great player but as far as HS football is concerned he is done! 

cody green from dayton is a very good qb.  in the game between dayton and wos, he made a lot of good plays.  i think the score could have been closer, but his receivers dropped a lot of passes that night when they were wide open.   

Hardin's 3rd string QB from last year (Jordan Nolan) had to finish the season up after a couple of injuries. He was their best reciever, and without himself to throw to, he still managed over  100 yards/game...and talk about dropped passes.  He throws on the money, and makes some really good decisions, if he can add some size to his frame next year, he will impress alot of people. 

Copeland is a tall lanky kid with good vision. He'll have a cannon on him. His legs won't be nearly as impressive as T.Thomas. but he will be something to watch for in !-A football for the next two years. Thomas from EC is pretty amazing. That kid is someone you have to key on or you'll get burned, no two ways about it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder