Internment camps

Big girl

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

It's like when Hillary made the statement that if elected she was going to run the coal miners out of business and coal miners will lose their jobs.  And when a miner confronted her about it she said -- you took my statement out of context!  So, BigGirl, if you excepted your beloved Hillary's explanation then you have to accept that this too was taken out of context!

I never heard her say that, but if she did she should have given a detailed explanation of what she did mean

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Black people don't exactly have a lot of warm and fuzzy moments in American history. I guess we are going to be the next group that is required to register. Some black people that I know are concerned.

That is just down right ridiculous and you know.  I'm glad I don't have the racist hatred in my heart as you do.

15 hours ago, stevenash said:

Please point out PRECISELY where the "accused" states that he wants interment camps.

You are right. He said the use of internment camps gave him the idea for a national registry. This is more of a concern for me

During the campaign, Trump said he might have supported the internment of Japanese-Americans at the time.

He might have supported???? Does he support them now?

21 hours ago, Big girl said:
32 minutes ago, Big girl said:
33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I never heard her say that, but if she did she should have given a detailed explanation of what she did mean

BigGirl, in the second one, at 1:24 is where she said it's taken out of context.  With Hillary -- it's just as easy to lie as it is for the Sun to come up in the morning.

This illustrates your problem. You only hear what you want to hear.

NPR:

This is the hidden content, please

New York Post:

CBS News:

CNN:

Do you need more links?

39 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

That is just down right ridiculous and you know.  I'm glad I don't have the racist hatred in my heart as you do.

I think it is ridiculous that some people think that Muslims should register, but some people think that way. Who knows. Trump thinks that we are a monolith.

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The republicans are trying to bring them back with some of Trumps Klan appointments. David Duke said that he has never been so happy. Hatred has increassed 67%. Blacks and all minorities better be scared as hell!

Typical of the Dem/Liberal party:  All they have is fear.  Nothing more!!  Trump has created tons of jobs through the years for minorities.  In his 70 years on earth, he has never been called a racist until he runs for President.  Again -- the liberal playbook.  But the people are finally seeing it for what it is, NOTHING! Because -- again -- that's all the got!

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

He is receiving counseling due to your indoctrination of him for 19 years.

Excellent!

Big Girl, your son is receiving counseling at BAYLOR, one of the most expensive colleges in the country, yet you need government assistance from Obamacare? You are the main reason programs for the NEEDY fail miserably.......the blood suckers. You should be vetted.

20 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The republicans are trying to bring them back with some of Trumps Klan appointments. David Duke said that he has never been so happy. Hatred has increassed 67%. Blacks and all minorities better be scared as hell!

Scared of what. Trump has no control over who supports him, even the KKK, yet you have no problem with Beyonce wearing black panther shirts at a superbowl performance in front of billions of people. Ou are two-faced. Don't deny it.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Scared of what. Trump has no control over who supports him, even the KKK, yet you have no problem with Beyonce wearing black panther shirts at a superbowl performance in front of billions of people. Ou are two-faced. Don't deny it.

Beyonce doesn't burn down houses, hang or shoot folks. Definitely doesn't hide under a sheet. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Beyonce better be afraid too. This cabinet may be some of the most hateful folks ever assembled. We will be set back to the 60s. The only thing that will help is 24hr news.

17 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Beyonce better be afraid too. This cabinet may be some of the most hateful folks ever assembled. We will be set back to the 60s. The only thing that will help is 24hr news.

Fear is a good motivator. Keep spreading your "end of the world" news. 

Actuall, all you spew is conjecture.

16 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is ridiculous idea. Everyone needs to be probably vetted, not just people of Muslim faith. Putting anyone in an camp or "housing" before they get here is asinine. The fact that people think that this type of thing is acceptable is the reason my son is receiving counseling

I agree everyone should be vetted. You however continue to support a party that thinks open borders are okay and no one gets vetted, especially if they can get past the border even if it isn't thrown open. 

You don't put people in housing, you make it available. Remember we are talking about people that are not in this country and claim they are fleeing from something. Being interned is forced. I clearly said in my statement that you quoted, not internment. 

Your zeal to find fault for some reason makes you unable to see what is actually written. If anyone is receiving counseling it isn't because of what someone else thinks. 

16 hours ago, Big girl said:

Black people don't exactly have a lot of warm and fuzzy moments in American history. I guess we are going to be the next group that is required to register. Some black people that I know are concerned.

Surely this is for comedy relief. 

If anyone actually believes any of the fear mongering that is off the chain, they need to take a deep breath and come back to reality. 

Internment camps? Registering? Fear of going back 50 years?

Next someone will claim that lunch lines separated by race are being proposed and that minorities will get 3/5th's of a vote. 

28 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

How can you take back something that you stole in the first place.

I can never get an answer to this question.....please name a country throughout history that wasn't conquered and taken over......you cant', but you expect the people of this country to ride your guilt trip BS.

Waaaaaaahhhhhh!