#10 Woodville (9-1) vs Anahuac (4-6)

Look I never once said that Woodville wasn't a good team or they weren't fast. I just said that they haven't seen speed like YOE. And finishing runner up in a tough district doesn't mean you are slow or not any good. Their district was one of the toughest in the state. Like I said earlier hopefully both teams take care of business on Thursday and they get to play each other.

Come on eagles get off the fence. If you were one of the kids would you want to play for someone like yourself or someone  that excites them and is a motivator. Yes you will rub some people the wrong way but so what  show sportsmanship and take the good with the bad. You can't stay beat down your whole life

The problem our SETX schools run into in the playoffs is really good spread teams. Most teams around here are built to stop the run and good secondary play is almost non existing. When you play the ( Yoes, Rockdales, Malakoffs, etc.) that have really good line play that can block, big fast receivers, and exceptional QB play, we don't match up well with these teams even if we have the athletes. It's something we just don't see and is why the really good teams from our area can't get out of Region 3