West Hardin vs Cayuga Predictions

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of hearing all this talk about west hardin. Yeah they may have made a good run but they WILL get sent home this Friday. First of all, Brandon Letsinger is overrated and will be shut down because he just doesnt know how to put up a good game and take over in the playoffs when it counts. Secondly, the west hardin defense exploited and shown up because it is very soft and they tend to shy away from a physical game. Lastly, they have no bench and will be worn out. With that said, Cayuga wins by 12. I am out!

All that notwithstanding...I'm going for my Oilers!!    :-*  BTW...we've been trash talked by better than you!  You are going to have to get a WHOLE lot more vicious if you want to insult us.

I am tired of hearing all this talk about west hardin. Yeah they may have made a good run but they WILL get sent home this Friday.

Man you have no clue what is going to happen so stop saying west hardin will be sent home...and is it a crime for the fans to post what they think? Is it a problem that are fans think we will win?

Guest ECBucFan

I don't think it is any problem at all to pick Cayuga. The problem is how it was said. Attacks on BL is flat out stupid. Maybe the dude will soon figure this out!  ;D

ok sunshine we will show them who we are....i say Cayuga by 15. Its not even going to be close. We are going to shut every single one of them down!!

You keep talking and I keep hearing BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!  Pick your team...pick your seat...pick your nose for all I care but until the clock ticks off the last second you can't say you'll win! :'(

You know what's funny?  West Hardin fans get on here and support their team...there is NO trash talk on here about the talent of our opponents.  Then whomever we're scheduled to play gets on here and talks about how they're going to stomp all over us.  Oh well, let 'em talk.  Slocum talked even worse smack and we beat them like they had no business being in the playoffs!  Same things could happen to Cayuga....we'll see. 

Cayuga smack talkers, please note:  I said "could happen" instead of "will happen" since I don't actually see the future...learn something.  Oh, and by the way, you better be careful what you say about Letsinger on here, you don't want to get him fired up...hear anything about the district championship game against Big Sandy?

OK, just to let you guys know, everybody from Cayuga doesn't act like that!!! Just wanted to get that off my chest... Trust me we'll be ready too! We respect BL and the whole WH Oiler gang... You dont get this far if your not good... people have doubted our boys all season and we have gotten no love, but that's ok.. good teams do what they need to do to get the job done...so Good Luck to West Hardin, the fans, coaches, supporters or whoever.. hope it is an interesting game in NAC!!! GATA!!!

I don't play I have a cousins on the team, our boys are very classly!!! They play ball, NOT STREET BALL lol...they don't talk smack they just handle their business. GOSH THIS GAME IS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE LADIES AND GENTS.... I must admit we are way better than "Slocum"... lol nobody has heard of "CAYUGA" and trust me it's not an "air horn" or "a diesase" that was a little uncalled for now....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder