THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

3 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Most of that before I was born. :)   Ned and PNG are tied at 24 DCs each.   Nederland and Neumann have 17 wins in the last 23 years in MCM and six in a row.  PNG hasn't been past the second round since '99.  Keep hanging your hat on something that happened almost 20 years ago.

1 State Championship

4 State Championship appearances

24 District chamipionships.

So your hanging your hat on wins against PNG.... My point has been made...............

PNG lost to Manvel in the 3rd round BF year 2.......... SO thats like 2010 or so.........

And you just pointed out... We have more hardware in every aspect, including MCM.... Thank god for LN or it would be worse...

NEXT.......

2 minutes ago, Buddy Garrity said:

So your hanging your hat on wins against PNG.... My point has been made...............

PNG lost to Manvel in the 3rd round BF year 2.......... SO thats like 2010 or so.........

NEXT.......

Ok, 1 time since 2000.  LOL.  Not hanging my hat on anything, your the one talking about games that happened 40 years or more ago.  I will enjoy watching all those "dedicated"  fans leaving early again though. :)

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

UIL rules.  Unless the game is on Saturday or Thursday they can't do it.  It should be on TV. 

The Baytown area and the Houston schools have texanlive.com though. I watched PN-G play GCM this year there live and that was a Friday. Got to be able to do something. There is too much money to make. Think of all the people who couldn't get tickets or are out of state like me

1 minute ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

The Baytown area and the Houston schools have texanlive.com though. I watched PN-G play GCM this year there live and that was a Friday. Got to be able to do something. There is too much money to make. Think of all the people who couldn't get tickets?

Are you sure it was on a Friday?  I will have to find the rules but I don't think they can do that.

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

The Baytown area and the Houston schools have texanlive.com though. I watched PN-G play GCM this year there live and that was a Friday. Got to be able to do something. There is too much money to make. Think of all the people who couldn't get tickets?

Bro, get in the car, come on down, Ill get you in the game... Dont miss this.............. 

1 minute ago, Buddy Garrity said:

Bro, get in the car, come on down, Ill get you in the game... Dont miss this.............. 

I wish I could. I have to work a little later than expected and I would never make it through Baton Rouge in time. Looks like another radio game, which is fine.

17 minutes ago, Buddy Garrity said:
1 hour ago, PNG2720 said:

I hope y'all shined that trophy up real good, bc we're  coming to take it tonight!! 

And you just pointed out... We have more hardware in every aspect, including MCM.... Thank god for LN or it would be worse...

NEXT.......

I been listening to that the last two years??? Come and take it if you can.

1 minute ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I wish I could. I have to work a little later than expected and I would never make it through Baton Rouge in time. Looks like another radio game, which is fine.

Heres the good news, Im not going to shut up until the game is done.. You will get a live play by play from me!!!!!