Baylor at Texas

UTfanatic

On 10/30/2016 at 8:45 PM, AggieNDN said:

Schedule is puke? I'm pretty sure a lot of the teams we beat this year would've easily dismantled the horns. Do a little research and see who has the higher strength of schedule. 

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Charlie = GOAT

Not if they're top 12 team obviously...

3 hours ago, AggieNDN said:

Newbie? I may not post often, but I've been around a while. It's easy to be an Internet tough guy, huh? You can't tell me you don't agree that the horns talent level has been no where near the Aggies since we left for the SEC. Sorry you horns got all butt-hurt, but it was the best decision ever for the Ags. You T-shirt fans are funny. 

#btbb

I have a diploma from The University of Texas, BSME, 1981.

Do you have a college diploma from Texas A&M?

btw newbie refers to your number of posts, not join forum join date. I guess the term should have been T-shirt poster!

Hookem

9 hours ago, AggieNDN said:

Newbie? I may not post often, but I've been around a while. It's easy to be an Internet tough guy, huh? You can't tell me you don't agree that the horns talent level has been no where near the Aggies since we left for the SEC. Sorry you horns got all butt-hurt, but it was the best decision ever for the Ags. You T-shirt fans are funny. 

Typical aggy response. So worried about where their degree is from. You graduated from aTm? Good for you.

T-shirt fans fill the stadiums of every university, every game day. Not sure why I need to have a degree from a school to support them. Don't take my money.

Be sure to check diplomas at your next home game. Turn away those t-shirt fans.

1 hour ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Typical aggy response. So worried about where their degree is from. You graduated from aTm? Good for you.

T-shirt fans fill the stadiums of every university, every game day. Not sure why I need to have a degree from a school to support them. Don't take my money.

Be sure to check diplomas at your next home game. Turn away those t-shirt fans.

I'm convinced they are obsessed with the tshirt fan thing because so many of them couldn't get in to The University of Texas and had to settle for Tamu.  Look for it to get even worse now that they are trying to become the Arizona State of the south; you know, to help pay for stadium expansions and ill-advised coaching extensions....

8 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

#btbb

I have a diploma from The University of Texas, BSME, 1981.

Do you have a college diploma from Texas A&M?

btw newbie refers to your number of posts, not join forum join date. I guess the term should have been T-shirt poster!

Hookem

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a degree from Texas A&M. 

54 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I'm convinced they are obsessed with the tshirt fan thing because so many of them couldn't get in to The University of Texas and had to settle for Tamu.  Look for it to get even worse now that they are trying to become the Arizona State of the south; you know, to help pay for stadium expansions and ill-advised coaching extensions....

Man, I couldn't care less about tu. I only made the T-shirt comment because the majority of horn fans come out of the woodwork when the horns are actually good, but disappear when they have down years. The majority of Aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation to the school. 

29 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Man, I couldn't care less about tu. I only made the T-shirt comment because the majority of horn fans come out of the woodwork when the horns are actually good, but disappear when they have down years. The majority of Aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation to the school. 

"The majority of Aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation to the school."

You're not serious are you?

Can you post a link to this information?

1 hour ago, AggieNDN said:

Degree? I am sorry, but you were a little vague on details.

What kind and when?

My love for the Texas Longhorns does not change with the number of wins. 

Wins are nice, but they do not fuel my fanaticism. 

Horns up and Hookem 

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

Degree? I am sorry, but you were a little vague on details.

What kind and when?

My love for the Texas Longhorns does not change with the number of wins. 

Wins are nice, but they do not fuel my fanaticism. 

Horns up and Hookem 

BS in Construction Science, '04. 

3 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

"The majority of Aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation to the school."

No link, just my opinion. I guess the majority of Aggie fans I come across have graduated from A&M or have an affiliation to it in some way. 

3 hours ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

He's actually correct.  Most aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation.  I know that to be true because most everyone else thinks they are a bunch of goofballs...

32 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

No link, just my opinion. I guess the majority of Aggie fans I come across have graduated from A&M or have an affiliation to it in some way. 

Most of the fans I meet do not tell me what university they graduated from and I do not ask. Support who you want, when you want.

I do know that most aggys are quick to let you know they are aggys. Usually it goes without saying.

28 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Most of the fans I meet do not tell me what university they graduated from and I do not ask. Support who you want, when you want.

I do know that most aggys are quick to let you know they are aggys. Usually it goes without saying.

This part is true, all you have to do is look for the ring!

46 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

He's actually correct.  Most aggie fans are alumni or have some close affiliation.  I know that to be true because most everyone else thinks they are a bunch of goofballs...

Call it what you want man, but it is something special to be a part of. I don't know if it's the traditions or the community or what, but it reminds me of the PNG area as well, and it's what drew me to Aggieland. So I'll take the goofball comment any day. 

15 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

This part is true, all you have to do is look for the ring!

Yeah, not doing that either.

What was that guys name that branded those people so they could be easily identified? They also wore boots and marched in straight lines. Man, his name slips me right now. 

20 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Call it what you want man, but it is something special to be a part of. I don't know if it's the traditions or the community or what, but it reminds me of the PNG area as well, and it's what drew me to Aggieland. So I'll take the goofball comment any day. 

Heard the same thing from the Hare Krishna's at the airport...

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Lmao!

Funny funny. It's all good, I can take some  good ribbing as well as the next guy. 

On another note, do y'all think that Charlie has saved his job with the win over Baylor? I was actually rooting for you guys (can't believe I'm admitting that); I  can't stand Baylor. 

4 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Funny funny. It's all good, I can take some  good ribbing as well as the next guy. 

On another note, do y'all think that Charlie has saved his job with the win over Baylor? I was actually rooting for you guys (can't believe I'm admitting that); I  can't stand Baylor. 

NO

We have been seeing these 1 games win streaks long enough.

Maybe if he wins out and wins a bowl convincingly, maybe....

Hookem