Baylor at Texas

UTfanatic

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The same month aggy was eliminated.  But I guess aggy counts it as a championship if there conference wins it all.

Ags still have a chance.  A&M will be ranked around 6 in the 1st playoff poll on Tuesday.  Try again. 

Edited by PhatMack19

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Ags have zero chance.  I will give you 2 to 1 for all you can eat.  Your schedule is puke and you got hammered by the only good team you played.  It's over.   Just like the last 77 years...

If A&M goes 11-1 they will be in the conversation.  Big if and they would need help.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Ags have zero chance.  I will give you 2 to 1 for all you can eat.  Your schedule is puke and you got hammered by the only good team you played.  It's over.   Just like the last 77 years...

Schedule is puke? I'm pretty sure a lot of the teams we beat this year would've easily dismantled the horns. Do a little research and see who has the higher strength of schedule. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

SEC.  You get Kansas & Iowa State in conference each year.  

56 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Schedule is puke? I'm pretty sure a lot of the teams we beat this year would've easily dismantled the horns. Do a little research and see who has the higher strength of schedule. 

SEC = Bama and water trash. Hth...

But on the bright side, things are looking good for you Gomers to hang another conference banner.   So congrats?

On 10/24/2016 at 7:43 AM, UTfanatic said:

Word on the street is that the Longhorn Band will be doing a parody of Rice's MOB doing a parody of Baylor. 

horns up and Hookem 

Great moment in the 4th quarter:  entire student section in south end zone starts chanting "no means no" at Baylor section which was in south east corner of stadium.  Nothing but astonished, blank stares from the Bear fans.  Pretty priceless. 

9 hours ago, AggieNDN said:

Well newbie,

when you when quit sucking on your momma's teats.

come back and say something non-aggy (intelligent)

#btbb

Hookem

17 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I did say it was a good win.  Saved Charlie's job

Idk if it saved his job but it does give him a fighting chance, to go 8-4 like I predicted and make the bowl...

now if Texans does do that and win the bowl game....The administration has a big decision to make ...specially if those reports are true that they've already reached out to Herman and all but signed him

14 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Well newbie,

when you when quit sucking on your momma's teats.

come back and say something non-aggy (intelligent)

#btbb

Hookem

Newbie? I may not post often, but I've been around a while. It's easy to be an Internet tough guy, huh? You can't tell me you don't agree that the horns talent level has been no where near the Aggies since we left for the SEC. Sorry you horns got all butt-hurt, but it was the best decision ever for the Ags. You T-shirt fans are funny. 

22 minutes ago, AggieNDN said:

Newbie? I may not post often, but I've been around a while. It's easy to be an Internet tough guy, huh? You can't tell me you don't agree that the horns talent level has been no where near the Aggies since we left for the SEC. Sorry you horns got all butt-hurt, but it was the best decision ever for the Ags. You T-shirt fans are funny. 

Do up think this is probably the most talented team in recent A&M history ??