Impressive (and surprising) WO-S stat

WOS99

4 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Lol we missed the post Season last year with a 7-3 record. The rest of the state ain't impressed with WoS until they dominate like that in the playoffs. Bi District against Houston Scarborough doesn't count. 

The only decent game during the playoffs last year was cuero...

Oh... just realized we have a troll on our hands. That's cute!  We can compare with the Gilmer and Carthages out there easily. In the past 5 seasons we've won just as many titles as both of them, have played in the same number of state finals as both of them and pretty much the only stat either has us beat in is a single head-to-head game with both. Gilmer is 61-7 since 2012, WOS is 60-7. 

WOS hasn't lost before the Quarterfinals since 2010 so we've done pretty well outside of our apparently horrendous neck of the woods. 

And if you wanna go back further than 5 years try me >;-). I was being kind keeping it to 5.

Remind me how   Henderson was doing before dropping down a class or actually, remind me how they did last year?

Also.. I do recall an area playoff game back in 1995?? WOS beat a certain Henderson that game. Was it the same Henderson?

10 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Lol we missed the post Season last year with a 7-3 record. The rest of the state ain't impressed with WoS until they dominate like that in the playoffs. Bi District against Houston Scarborough doesn't count. 

This is one of those smoaky smart arses. Please, take your silly east Texas superiority complex back to that site. If you want to have an adult conversation here, try again. WO-S fans don't care if you're not impressed. We could win 50 state titles in a row and you would still bring up some ridiculous point like playing Scarborough in the first round. Either find a little maturity and sensible perspective or go back to playing with your crayons at the smoaky daycare center. 

23 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

BREAKING NEWS: You ain't the rest of the state.

Because, actually, the rest of the state is pretty impressed:

This is the hidden content, please

Henderson, eh, not so much.

44 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

BREAKING NEWS: You ain't the rest of the state.

Because, actually, the rest of the state is pretty impressed:

Henderson, eh, not so much.

Yeah..."the rest of the state"...translation - my buds over at smoaky. That's a small world.

39 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Henderson has a much harder division to go through and I don't expect them to win state. You got Carthage, Kilgore, Lavega . WoS has a decent Gilmer team so it's not like they would remotely have a shot in D1.

Whoderson? Lol. Why are we wasting space discussing the 20th best team in D1? 

52 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Henderson has a much harder division to go through and I don't expect them to win state. You got Carthage, Kilgore, Lavega . WoS has a decent Gilmer team so it's not like they would remotely have a shot in D1.

You assume Gilmer will be there. Maybe. You live in such a small bubble of exclusivity that you don't even acknowledge the good teams from Region 4 - Navarro, Cuero, and Wharton. I got news for you...Region 4 is BETTER than Region 2. Maybe not every year, but this year they are. Furthermore, Cuero (R4) was a tougher opponent than the R2 rep last year (Celina).   

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Three of the top 5 teams in 4A are DII, and none of them are named Gilmer. 

41 minutes ago, td said:

We don't need a shot in D1!

This thread has me eating lunch in my truck and lmao. ^this guy gets it. You can throw all the d1 d2 crap out the window. Teams in 4A D2 don't have to worry about 3A D1 or 4A D1 or any other division for that matter. When the playoffs start, you just got to beat the next one on your schedule. 

Here's a little something for you Lion.  You guys beat Tatum (45-13) by close to the same margin as Jasper did last Friday (41-17).  This is the same Jasper team that lost to HJ (30-22) a few weeks ago.  The same HJ team that lost 62-0 to WOS a week ago.  Stay in your lane (namely East Texas) and be thankful you don't have to play the Stangs this year.