Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

On September 24, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Tim Riggins said:

Way too many.  TD called back, run down to the 3 yard line called back, long interception return called back. Also at one point in the fourth quarter there was a call on the defense on every play.  

When they have these realignment meetings, what is on the menu? I heard it was cheese and WHINE, but haven't confirmed that.

2 minutes ago, outanup said:

Fact....He came to us. Fact....Port Arthur's enrollment is on the decline, this is why they have dropped down into our district. They are headed to Sabine Pass, Ned, Bmt, PNG and everywhere else. Now, provide the fact that he was taken. HE CAME HERE. Those arent crickets...Must be voices

Taken ...Came it doesn't matter. He's not in your school district. If Nederland & PNG are so great then why do you have take in talent from Port Arthur. I'll tell you why , it's to get that competitive edge. It's ok, but let's not try to make everybody believe it's all Nederland & PNG kids doing the winning. Believe me a few talented kids in key positions makes a difference.

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

Taken ...Came it doesn't matter. He's not in your school district. If Nederland & PNG are so great then why do you have take in talent from Port Arthur. I'll tell you why , it's to get that competitive edge. It's ok, but let's not try to make everybody believe it's all Nederland & PNG kids doing the winning. Believe me a few talented kids in key positions makes a difference.

Sorry no one wants to live in vidor that's not mid county's problem

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Believe me we are grateful you can keep your arrogance in Nederland & Port Neches. Like the way you dodged what I was talking about. The truth is hard to talk about isn't it. Glad you don't represent all of Nederland & Port Neches I've got some good friends and family that live there. By the way I am from Port Arthur.

20 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

5 weeks into this and Nederland knows where it is or isnt.  Not sure if PNG can yet, havent played anybody.  They are good, but havent pkayed anyone who will punch you in the mouth, time will tell.  We got the duct tape and bailing wire going over here, but we know where we are.

Great post i feel the same way we haven't been really tested,we have a good team but they have a lot of work to do,if we don't figure out our db problems then we are in big trouble,our run def will hold there own but theres still sloppy stuff every where that better get cleaned up fast,so its on the coaching because this team as the talent,off shows signs of greatness then it goes flat for a while,you have to have 4 qs of off not 1 or 2 theres still some things not right i just can't figure out what it is,i just hope they have it all figured out when vidor comes in because things are about to get real up in here,lol.

20 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

5 weeks into this and Nederland knows where it is or isnt.  Not sure if PNG can yet, havent played anybody.  They are good, but havent pkayed anyone who will punch you in the mouth, time will tell.  We got the duct tape and bailing wire going over here, but we know where we are.

Yeah im not sure if BF knows whats going on either lol,but he better get his stuff together because things are about to slap him in the face,i feel like we went in playing lions like there not that good so we can take it easy on them,the score should have been worst with a goose egg jmo,its hard to make of things but like i said they better get ready vidor is coming and there fired up after beating ned in there minds i bet no one can beat them so Png better get it together,vidors out for blood,Pam better get ready too,lol

Central and Lumberton also play in Nederland again this year and Nederland is at Ozen and PNG again this year. So Vidor isn't the only ones having to play at someone's Else's house 2 years in a row. ...who decides the district schedules as far as home or away, is it the district or the UIL? 

58 minutes ago, outanup said:

Fact....He came to us. Fact....Port Arthur's enrollment is on the decline, this is why they have dropped down into our district. They are headed to Sabine Pass, Ned, Bmt, PNG and everywhere else. Now, provide the fact that he was taken. HE CAME HERE. Those arent crickets...Must be voices

Some folks in Vidor still preparing for Jade Helm 2

2 minutes ago, NedKCMO said:

Central and Lumberton also play in Nederland again this year and Nederland is at Ozen and PNG again this year. So Vidor isn't the only ones having to play at someone's Else's house 2 years in a row. ...who decides the district schedules as far as home or away, is it the district or the UIL? 

Waaaayyyy too confusing, its just a conspiracy, Jade Helm 2

21 hours ago, The Icon said:

Might be one of the lower teams Ned has had since the early 90s

I wouldn't count the dogs out yet wierd things have been going on but i don't think there done yet,the vidor game could have went either way,if #7 was in there they might have won the thing who knows,but what i do know it kind of looks like vidor might be the team to beat,but if ned cant find a way to keep it close or beat Pam there season could be over,but i will never count out LN until he is out,there's still some ball to be played before we say it's the worst team that they have had in a while,jmo.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Partly due to this game, I'm over my GB allotment for the month, but I wanted to go back and check TVC's postings (again, excellent job TVC).  Thanks for doing so, and confirming what I thought.  The Enterprise use to publish the Stats.  Would be great if they put them on line like the Htn Chronicle does. Looking forward to seeing something relatively official/accurate.  Wonder where Bigdog got those figures from?  Wherever, it's probably an error.  Not unusual for 2 teams to have the same number of penalties, but both teams having the same number of penalties, and exactly 61 yards, is a stretch.  I'm thinking Ned had 6 for 61 yards and Vidor had ?? for ??? Yards.

Those were the Houston Chronicle stats

37 minutes ago, Realville said:

Believe me we are grateful you can keep your arrogance in Nederland & Port Neches. Like the way you dodged what I was talking about. The truth is hard to talk about isn't it. Glad you don't represent all of Nederland & Port Neches I've got some good friends and family that live there. By the way I am from Port Arthur.

I didn't dodge a damn thing yes we both may get talent from PA but we don't go recruit them get real....it's their decision to move....for one thing mid county is a lot closer to PA than vidor is

9 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I wouldn't count the dogs out yet wierd things have been going on but i don't think there done yet,the vidor game could have went either way,if #7 was in there they might have won the thing who knows,but what i do know it kind of looks like vidor might be the team to beat,but if ned cant find a way to keep it close or beat Pam there season could be over,but i will never count out LN until he is out,there's still some ball to be played before we say it's the worst team that they have had in a while,jmo.

Nederland has a good football team, they should be in contention in every game left on the schedule with PAM and PNG  being the toughest games.  Win one of those two and you are likely in the playoffs IMO.

55 minutes ago, outanup said:

No offense but 56-9 says we were stomping yall  b4 Larry Neumann arrived. Please....continue with the excuses.

Yeah and not just in Nederland either.  Never seen so many pages of whining and attempts at revisionist history coming from the fans of the team that won .

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I didn't dodge a damn thing yes we both may get talent from PA but we don't go recruit them get real....it's their decision to move....for one thing mid county is a lot closer to PA than vidor is

Does somebody need a HUG! You just made my point! I just wanted it to be posted for the record from a Nederland & PNG poster. Glad somebody finally acknowledge it! Thank You!!!

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Does somebody need a HUG! You just made my point! I just wanted it to be posted for the record from a Nederland & PNG poster. Glad somebody finally acknowledge it! Thank You!!!

Quit whining about its not like it's a secret hell PNG has had lumberton and HF people move in...there is a reason they want to move into the district

1 hour ago, outanup said:

No offense but 56-9 says we were stomping yall  b4 Larry Neumann arrived. Please....continue with the excuses.

Ned has been whipping Vidor forever.  Imo, the record is so lopsided due to two things.  1- The first 30+ years by superior coaching, which made, 2- Tradition.  Tradition creates a we'll win mindset, plus very few kids in sub varsity leave the program.  When my son played 9th grade in early 80's at Vidor, we had two teams (Vikes & Bucs).  He was smallest on the line for either.  Bucs undefeated and Vikes only two losses to Bucs.  When he was a senior, all those huge kids didn't play anymore, and he was the biggest on the line.  Doubt that happens much at tradition rich schools like Ned, PNG, or WOS.  

Excuses?  I have none.  Just want to enjoy a rare, hard fought, victory over an always good Nederland team.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

How many kids did Nederland play last Friday who attended even one day of pre school in PA?