Great letter

stevenash

10 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Wow!!! Really wish some media outlet like CNN or Yahoo would put this letter out there for everyone to see and hear. How about print this in every newspaper in America. Almost forgot, while we're at it, read it to the beaumont bulls so those youngsters will know what they're kneeling for.

Im not making excuses for anyone, but this is the same reason Obama got elected and re elected.  many of the voters didn't know who they were voting for and the lack of experience he had.....some let the color influence their vote some let the sly tongue influence them.   Similar with this issue some see a pro athlete do something and then want to join in not knowing what the issue is and the damage that can be done.  Its sad that the little leaguers are being influenced via pro athlete and then parents and coaches allow it.

This letter is what should move individuals, this man's story and experience is what America needs to hear about, not some million dollar pro athlete living the dream.  I blame mostly the media for all this negative attention on such issues.  But most of all I blame those Americans to not have enough sense about them that jump on band wagons cause they want to be part of some demoralizing movement thinking they connecting with their interMartin Luther King.  Martin did things in better way.

I find this kneeling just an excuse.  There are better ways of handling things that may take more effort and may not be the "cool thing" to do, but people are lazy and fame crazy.