(((Cowboys Season Opener)))

I thought Dak looked good, and operated the offense well. I also think Zeke we'll eventually be a star in the league but A. Morris should be the starter. D. Free should be a back up to Leary,he's too slow. Our run defense struggled but we did get some pressure on Eli and Carr finally got Pick!

9 hours ago, JWB said:

I thought Dak looked good, and operated the offense well. I also think Zeke we'll eventually be a star in the league but A. Morris should be the starter. D. Free should be a back up to Leary,he's too slow. Our run defense struggled but we did get some pressure on Eli and Carr finally got Pick!

Zeke needs to quit tiptoeing through the holes.  He was tentative most of the game when he got the ball.  Dak did fine for a rookie, no INTs  and only a couple of passes that were scary when he let them go.

Dak needs some receivers who can catch the ball. How many drops today? Dez is becoming another T.O.......always crying for the ball, then drops the ones he is supposed to be famous for coming down with and getsbpaid millions of dollars to do. Beasley dropped some very catchable balls also. FGs very seldom win games in th NFL.

1 hour ago, mat said:

I don't get it. A rookie second string QB in his first NFL game with 45 pass attempts. Poor coaching/game plan, again. The defense has to improve if they want to compete.

I think the defense played very well.  They held the giants to 20 points and recorded a turnover.  20 points in today's NFL is very good and has to be a victory.  The offense didn't get in done in this game.  

I know Zeke will do a lot better as the season goes on. The Giants spent bookoos of money revamping their defense, game planned to stop Zeke, and it worked. Dak completed 55% of his passes with several catchable balls dropped. Without a commanding run game, I thought Dak did very well, especially avoiding even one sack. Cowboy still had a chance to beat the Giants. TDs instead of FGs would have meant a win. Just the red zone FGs I can handle, but the 1st and goals that end up with a FG are difficult.

All in all, I think we will be ok.

First, Defense slowed down a very good offense. Only giving up 20 points to a offense with two big time receivers and a good QB. Second, we didn't run the ball like I though we should have, but NY spent 100 million dollars to stop offensives. Third, dropped passes. Beasley catches the slant on the first drive and that's a TD. Dez hangs onto the one in the end zone and that's a TD. Guess what we win if that happens. Penalties killed drives. Finish drives and you will win games. Go Cowboys!!!