(((Cowboys Season Opener)))

7 hours ago, JWB said:

I think Dak and Zeke shine in their debut together...Cowboys win!

Totally agree. I have all the confidence in the world in Dak. Everyone is saying pre-season is over, but it's over for all. I'd say completing 75-80% of your passes in pre-season translates to maybe 60% when it counts, and I will take that all day long. INT's are what we need to avoid.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not a hater, just don't like 'em

I truly understand that there are people who don't like the Cowboys. It used to be because of the squeaky clean image of the Landry teams with Staubach and company. Then came the Hollywood Hendersons, the Michael Irvins.....etc., and now all teams have a crew of bad boys, so I have to ask why? Serious question.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

I truly understand that there are people who don't like the Cowboys. It used to be because of the squeaky clean image of the Landry teams with Staubach and company. Then came the Hollywood Hendersons, the Michael Irvins.....etc., and now all teams have a crew of bad boys, so I have to ask why? Serious question.

Although it was probably time, just didn't like how Jones done Landry.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Although it was probably time, just didn't like how Jones done Landry.

Yeah, i hear that a lot and I didn't like it either. Getting rid of a legend has no etiquette. Landry wouldn't have survived the free agent age.....too much loyalty and pride.

I have since buried the hatchet because I have always been a fan. Oilers were always my second team.