Manvel 26 Galena Park North Shore 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

North Shore's and Crosby's defense gave up the same amount of points and Crosby's offense scored 8 more than North Shore's offense. 

That last Manvel TD was the epitome of a "trash time" TD. NS turned it over on downs with 50 seconds left and no timeouts at their own 35. All Manvel had to do was kneel it out. They chose to run a play and scored. In NS defense, don't think they were expecting Manvel to run a play. In fact, the broadcasters stated that the Manvel coaches in booth beside them left the booth when NS turned it over on downs.

38 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That last Manvel TD was the epitome of a "trash time" TD. NS turned it over on downs with 50 seconds left and no timeouts at their own 35. All Manvel had to do was kneel it out. They chose to run a play and scored. In NS defense, don't think they were expecting Manvel to run a play. In fact, the broadcasters stated that the Manvel coaches in booth beside them left the booth when NS turned it over on downs.

I was there watching, their last two touchdowns came with less than two minutes on the clock. I actually walked out because I thought Manvel was going to kneel it. It was what it was though, Manvel was probably one fumble away from not allowing North Shore to get a TD. I'm trying to get Crosby a moral victory since we'll probably play Manvel twice this year and not get a real one.