Manvel 26 Galena Park North Shore 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm really not, just messing with AAW. Their victory does validate my theory that Crosby is going to run off the next 10 in a row though.

Not really, because no one knows how NS is going to be the rest of the season. One game doesn't make a season.

48 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Not really, because no one knows how NS is going to be the rest of the season. One game doesn't make a season.

North Shore is going to play the same way they did against Manvel last night and beat everybody else on their schedule. North Shore's game is defense and always has been, last night Manvel just had a better one. Manvel probably has the best defense in 5A defense in the state. Lol, nobody knows how North Shore is going to be the rest of the season. Only once in the last 6 years have they not at least made the third round and that was when they lost in the second to state finalist Hightower. You must not follow North Shore much to make a comment like that.

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

North Shore is going to play the same way they did against Manvel last night and beat everybody else on their schedule. North Shore's game is defense and always has been, last night Manvel just had a better one. Manvel probably has the best defense in 5A defense in the state. Lol, nobody knows how North Shore is going to be the rest of the season. Only once in the last 6 years have they not at least made the third round and that was when they lost in the second to state finalist Hightower. You must not follow North Shore much to make a comment like that.

Do I follow them closely?  No.  I am aware of their recent history?  Yes.   No team stays on top forever, so you can't predict how their season will go from one game.  I have already said that.   Look at Crosby,  one year they went deep , the next year out in the second round. :)

56 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Do I follow them closely?  No.  I am aware of their recent history?  Yes.   No team stays on top forever, so you can't predict how their season will go from one game.  I have already said that.   Look at Crosby,  one year they went deep , the next year out in the second round. :)

Ouchyyyy!

1 hour ago, bigdog said:

True. Like Swampmuts go 2 deep 1 year then out in 1st round the next. 

Like central goes... Oh never mind. 

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

Seriously? North Shore has been to the playoffs 22 years in a row, they haven't lost a first round game since 1999. They've been to third round five of the last six years and just won their second 6A-D1 state championship since 2003. North Shore is a perennial top 10 contender.

Yeah, look at Crosby. One year we go 13-2 and get to the semis, the next year we go 11-0 and lose to the semi-finalistst. I must admit, it's nice to have the same expectations y'all did in '58. Now y'all are losing 42-0 to small schools and there's a bright side to it, my how the times have changed.