Powerhouse Louisiana football program to forfeit wins

3 minutes ago, liltex said:

Trying to keep up w/that school outside Shreveport=Evangeline. I think the one that grabbed the big Qb from Liberty/job for dad,heard that kid recently passed away a very young man

You thinking of Evangel Christian.

Daniel Fitzwater. Went to Calvary and lit it up before going to Louisiana Monroe. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They get a taste of Texas big school this week: Allen

What would a 5A Louisiana school be equivalent to in Texas? Many has become a powerhouse at the 2A level the past three year in Louisiana.They're right across the river from me and I hear about them all the time. Think they have an ex Hemphill coach for their DC. What would a 2A LA school be equivalent to in TX by the way?

Off topic here, but you might want to keep your eye on SFA in the Southland Conference. They could have the defensive newcomer of the year in FS Hunter Cabral (The same one who tore it up at WS a few years ago). Just watch for #47 if you catch any of their games....

7 minutes ago, pinelandflash said:

What would a 5A Louisiana school be equivalent to in Texas? Many has become a powerhouse at the 2A level the past three year in Louisiana.They're right across the river from me and I hear about them all the time. Think they have an ex Hemphill coach for their DC. What would a 2A LA school be equivalent to in TX by the way?

Off topic here, but you might want to keep your eye on SFA in the Southland Conference. They could have the defensive newcomer of the year in FS Hunter Cabral (The same one who tore it up at WS a few years ago). Just watch for #47 if you catch any of their games....

Here's a list of the biggest schools there. 

This is the hidden content, please

Its nothing like Texas, no huge enrollment schools out there.