Cameron Yoe @ Bellville!!!

aTmfan06

This will be an excellent game to open the 2016 season.  Bellville should the the top test top open the season for Cameron since Gatesville in 2000 (eventual state champs),

Some keys to the game:

- For Cameron, the defensive front is going to need to have a good game.  

- For Bellville, will you establish the ground game early.  If you see 4-5 yard gains, then it could be a good night for the Brahmas. 

- For the Bellville defense, how will you contain the Yoemen passing game.  Receivers are going to be the strength of this team.  

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Thanks that's better . 

Hey, just between you and I, Bellville is the team that I always route for besides my Rattlers. I became a fan back in 2003 or 2004 when the Brahmas came into Brule Field and clobbered the Rattlers. I loved everything about that team... The fans all in red. It was awesome. 

Hopefully the Brahmas will prove me wrong. Good luck vs Yoe!!

As good as 3 TDs sounds, I would be surprised to see a victory that large in the opener.  Bellville is top 10 for a reason, and I expect them to be solid all around.  If the field is muddy and it's raining, that will be a definite factor in favor of the Brahmas.