West Hardin vs Broaddus, Predictions?

sunshine

:) ;D Well I not going to make any prediction, but what I will give is a scouting report. I was at the HD vs Broaddus game the other night. If we play our game, we should have no problems. But we cannot let them lul us to sleep with the passing ,and leave someone open under the basket. Players to watch are #25,#34 & I believe #40. They are a very patient team, well coached in there game plan. We will have to blockout and rebound. They scored 50 pts ,and 95% were in the paint, and off the glass, lay ups. #34 (Good Hops) likes to drive & #25 & #40 (post players) like the points ,in and around the bucket. #34 also crashes for those trash points. The other 5% was outside. Being serious I would have to say there were only a hand full of shots taken outside the paint. 1 three...

Good Luck Oilers.....Remember its one game at a time.........Stay focused and continue playing your style B-Ball.

1-12-13

Good Team & Coaching effort last night........Alot of class WH

TO START WITH SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT TYLER, IGOT OFF WORK TO LATE. NOW I WILL SAY ITS A BLOWOUT BY WH OR SCARED TO SAY THE OTHER WAY. WHAT I MEEN IS WH IS A BETTER TEAM AND SHOULD WIN BUT BROADDUS WILL TRY TO LUL YOU AND KEEP THE SCORE LOW AND SNEAK A VICTORY. I THINK WH HAS THE COACH AND LEADERSHIP TO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO THEM( WE DIDNT). THEY HAVE ONLY ONE KID WHO CAN SHOOT FREETHROWS(CANT REMEMBER # HES A WHITE BOY) DO  NOT STEP OUT ON THEM AT 3PT LINE THAT WANT YOU TO CAUSE THEY WILL NOT SHOOT IT AND CANT MAKE IT. GOOD LUCK OILERS SINCE WE CANT GO TO AUSTIN THE NEXT BEST THING IS NEPHEW AND HIS TEAM!!!! I THINK YALL WILL NEED BRANDONS LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIANCE TO STAY AGRRESSIVE.  HOPE I MAKE IT TO THE GAME, WILL HOLLAR FOR BLUE AND GOLD BUT WEAR RED AND BLACK, LOL TO TYLER. (FUTURE STATE CHAMPS). AUNT BUBBLES SAID GOOD LUCK

Zach, Brandon, Cody, Chase, Tyler, Jared, Jordan, Matthew, Ethan and Austin,

Guys, play this game like it's the only one that matters, because until you win, it is!  I am so proud of ya'll!  I had my playoff shirt on this Friday and a lady (in Galveston) came up to me and said, 'Hey, we play ya'll!'  She was from High Island.  You guys have made quite a name for yourself this year...now live up to it!  I'll be there in spirit and I'll be getting text message updates. Don't let it get too close....I'm supposed to avoid stress. ;)

WH WILL win this game by 15-20. I am predicting that Brandon and Tyler play as they have all year and Jared steps up with about 20 pts and 15 boards and Chew will have about 10 boards and will play good D. Zach will get his 12-15 pts just by pure hustle and the extra will to get the ball or get to the basket that will get him his.

I watched the first half of Broaddus & Grapeland before easing over to the WH game. I have to say, I was not in awe of what I saw in the first half. We should not take them lightly at all. Grapeland was way more athletic, but could not shoot the ball in my opinion. They thrived on pressure defense leading to turnovers and quick layups. Broaddus was more methodical in their offense. I do not think we will see a more methodical approach to offense than we did with Slocum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder