Voter Fraud?

baddog

I've read that in 59 voting districts in Philadelphia, in 2008, not one single vote was cast for McCain.   If those districts were held to the standards required by law, that's a statically impossibility.  Not one republican vote?  Not even by someone voting under the influence who pushes the wrong name?  Not even someone unfamiliar with computers (and I'm sure most in these districts aren't) pushing the wrong name?   There no way that could happen.  Whoever did it in 2008, realized the error and allowed a few for Romney in 2012.  Since the Russians seem to have the best hackers, maybe they'll decide who wins.

That 2008 fubar has convinced me that a all presidential elections are full of voter fraud, and voter machine hacking.  To believe otherwise is to ignore the facts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 6:49 AM, REBgp said:

I've read that in 59 voting districts in Philadelphia, in 2008, not one single vote was cast for McCain.   If those districts were held to the standards required by law, that's a statically impossibility.  Not one republican vote?  Not even by someone voting under the influence who pushes the wrong name?  Not even someone unfamiliar with computers (and I'm sure most in these districts aren't) pushing the wrong name?   There no way that could happen.  Whoever did it in 2008, realized the error and allowed a few for Romney in 2012.  Since the Russians seem to have the best hackers, maybe they'll decide who wins.

That 2008 fubar has convinced me that a all presidential elections are full of voter fraud, and voter machine hacking.  To believe otherwise is to ignore the facts.

This is the hidden content, please

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Romney not receiving a single vote in some precincts doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that Obama received as much as 117% in some precincts.

Show me your source.  Maybe i'll believe you.

show me your source

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Romney not receiving a single vote in some precincts doesn't bother me near as much as the fact that Obama received as much as 117% in some precincts.

I'm still just learning the Liberal way but quickly realized I don't need to back up my statements. J/K. I looked for sources but couldn't find it. I remember reading/hearing about it not long (within a few months) after the 2012 elections. When doing searches I was diluted with the current Ohio topic, so I gave up. It could have been an unsubstantiated rumor, but I will still believe it until "proven" otherwise. You win this one. :)

10 hours ago, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

My point exactly.  If the voting was 100% honest and correct , it's statistically impossible to have a100% one sided vote.  If monitored, you could put the question, Is the earth round(?), and I'd bet a bunch oh money NO would be selected several times.  Someone voted for the voters, or, someone went in the booth with the voter and helped him/her vote.  The other possibility, the machines were rigged to not count any votes for Romney.

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

My point exactly.  If the voting was 100% honest and correct , it's statistically impossible to have a100% one sided vote.  If monitored, you could put the question, Is the earth round(?), and I'd bet a bunch oh money NO would be selected several times.  Someone voted for the voters, or, someone went in the booth with the voter and helped him/her vote.  The other possibility, the machines were rigged to not count any votes for Romney.

If that article is correct, wouldn't it stand to reason that, somewhere in this country, there should also have been an area where Romney collected 100% of the votes?  Haven't heard of any.

50 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If that article is correct, wouldn't it stand to reason that, somewhere in this country, there should also have been an area where Romney collected 100% of the votes?  Haven't heard of any.

I was thinking the same thing steve.  One reason, the vast majority of voting precincts are run by honest folks who follow the rules.  Evidently, in Clv & Philly the "inner city" precincts are a joke.  And the authors lame attempt to justify it by saying these precincts are mostly Dem, doesn't account for other big inner city Dem strongholds that didn't vote 100% Obama.  Call it voter fraud, manipulation, or voting machines fixed so all votes go democrat, it's a joke.  Something is rotten in Denmark (Cleveland & Philadelphia).   

In those precincts, every machine should be tested prior to the election, and a U.S. Marshall, or DOJ person placed in everyone to ensure the voting process is done correctly.  This is such a flagrant abuse I can't believe no investigation.  Imagine if all the precincts in Salt Lake City had zero votes for Obama.  The DOJ would be on them like white on rice.  

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

I was thinking the same thing steve.  One reason, the vast majority of voting precincts are run by honest folks who follow the rules.  Evidently, in Clv & Philly the "inner city" precincts are a joke.  And the authors lame attempt to justify it by saying these precincts are mostly Dem, doesn't account for other big inner city Dem strongholds that didn't vote 100% Obama.  Call it voter fraud, manipulation, or voting machines fixed so all votes go democrat, it's a joke.  Something is rotten in Denmark (Cleveland & Philadelphia).   

In those precincts, every machine should be tested prior to the election, and a U.S. Marshall, or DOJ person placed in everyone to ensure the voting process is done correctly.  This is such a flagrant abuse I can't believe no investigation.  Imagine if all the precincts in Salt Lake City had zero votes for Obama.  The DOJ would be on them like white on rice.  

They got on Ferguson and Baltimore like white on rice but to no avail.