Chireno Loses!!!!!

Lazeek

Guest tigersvoice

:-X Looking at the 1A Boys Bracket it looks like it was 66-62??? Where were the 100 points? Or were those 100 pt games, from running up the score, and not calling off the dogs.

The brackets are sometimes confusing.  The 66 - 62 score that you saw was the Lovelady winning score in their Chilton game.

Since I get my info on Chireno off this site, most of the scores I saw all year, were in the 95 to 120 or so. Was it because the district was weak or what. I have seen the Jackson boys play, and I know what they are capable of doing. I do remember some very low scoring games too. Just wondering????

We couldn't stop number 11 on Lovelady he just scored at will. Chireno was losing by 6 with 5 minutes left until Caleb Jackson ( I ) fouled out and one of our post players. Then to me the refs were horrible but thats no excuse for losing by that much and u can't win when u have 30+ turnovers. The game didn't go the way we planned and they were the better team. Good luck to Big Sandy and WEst Hardin from Chireno!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor