CNN Anchor Admits They Helped Hillary All They Could

Hagar

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Also heard today that CNN fabricated story about secret service talking to Trump over comment about Hillary and 2nd amendment supporters.  Why does the liberal media do everything in their power to control the election?

What do you think fox news does , and they employ rush and hannity

1 minute ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Media this media that. Media is not the republicans problem. Republicans are.

Media just doing all they can for the corrupt Hillary.  Not a fan of Trump, but he will do less harm to the country than Hillary.  If Trump was involved in as many illegalities as Clinton, the media would be tearing him apart.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No media bias? Where is TxHoops?

Someone show me where I said there is no media bias.  This topic has been discussed ad nauseum and I, in fact, stated the opposite.  I did say I think it is overstated at times but we all have biases.  And political leanings at that level are more attributable to the quantity and quality of education.  There's a footnotes version for any who missed out.  Carry on...

The biggest example you'll find of media bias or bias in general is this side of the setxsports board. Look 99% of the threads are Right wing talking points. Nonstop all day long. Trying hard to force opinions down to other who think differently. Then if someone oppose to any of this nonsense there called a koolaid drinker or something to that matter. But just take a look at the threads you'll find out who truly are the koolaid drinkers. 

PS. 

I'm not a spokesmen for liberals blm or anyother group so stop making threads with PAMFAM thought on this etc. 

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No media bias? Where is TxHoops?

I'll vouch for Hoops.  He's posted that he's of the opinion that there's media bias.  Also, the only liberal (almost a moderate by today's standards) that you can actually discuss politics with, as opposed to arguing.  I'm currently accumulating information to convince him Tx A&M is superior to UT, but it's a work in progress :) 

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The biggest example you'll find of media bias or bias in general is this side of the setxsports board. Look 99% of the threads are Right wing talking points. Nonstop all day long. Trying hard to force opinions down to other who think differently. Then if someone oppose to any of this nonsense there called a koolaid drinker or something to that matter. But just take a look at the threads you'll find out who truly are the koolaid drinkers. 

PS. 

I'm not a spokesmen for liberals blm or anyother group so stop making threads with PAMFAM thought on this etc. 

You need to get out more.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

I'll vouch for Hoops.  He's posted that he's of the opinion that there's media bias.  Also, the only liberal (almost a moderate by today's standards) that you can actually discuss politics with, as opposed to arguing.  I'm currently accumulating information to convince him Tx A&M is superior to UT, but it's a work in progress :) 

You got me to literally laugh out loud with this one Reb!