CNN Anchor Admits They Helped Hillary All They Could

Hagar

Take a look at the headline in that clip. "Hillary Clinton Reveals 2016 Timetable." Here's an article about that very story. Notice the date. It's from June of 2014.

This is the hidden content, please

You'll notice that Cuomo kept making comments to the effects that donors feel she needs to jump into the race, and then talks about "freezing pockets." This was back when Hillary was the only presumptive candidate for the presidency on both sides of the aisle, a year before anyone else had even declared. What Cuomo's referring to by the "help" the media was giving her was the excessive amount of press coverage she was getting in relation to the presidential race because she was, at that point, the only person in the race, making her the topic of interest any time 2016 came up on any news network, whether it was CNN, MSNBC or even Fox. Essentially, he was making the point that because she was the name everyone brought up whenever the the election was mentioned at that point, she was getting loads of publicity for nothing, and that amount of press would have the effect of making her name synonymous with the presidency, which would effectively, and inevitably, benefit her later on. He was right.

She was getting the same kind of help Trump gets when the media spends inordinate amounts of time discussing every stunt he pulls. In neither case is the media making some kind of conscious effort to help one candidate, and that's not what Cuomo was somehow revealing. He was just remarking on the inevitable effects of excessive press coverage for one person.

Remember the old saying. "All press is good press." That's all Cuomo was saying.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Ive made many negative comments about Hillary, although I have made more about trump. You only do one side

Have said Trump is not  necessarily who I want to vote for.  I have said he needs to keep his mouth shut at times.  But I will be damned if I am going to vote for a crook like Hillary.  How anyone could vote for her behooves me?

19 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Have said Trump is not  necessarily who I want to vote for.  I have said he needs to keep his mouth shut at times.  But I will be damned if I am going to vote for a crook like Hillary.  How anyone could vote for her behooves me?

Im not voting for either one. I admit my vote will be wasted on a 3rd party candidate or write in.