Trump unbieleivable

Big girl

15 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Trump makes a comment about the NRA not letting our 2nd amendment rights being abolished, and the libtards turn it into a threat on Hillary's life.  Dumbarses

Happen to watch CBS news last night, and the implications where obvious to me.  Confirms my post on Leftist Media.  They almost swooned over Trump until he got the nomination.  Now, they make every attempt to make him look like a loose cannon.  The irony this election, Hillary is a loose cannon!   

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Donald Trump is a psycho and is totally out of control, even republicans are fleeing him.

All this fake outrage is comical. Hillary actually puts lives at stake by putting classified material in an unsecure location, resulting in zero outrage from the Left. Trump just says things he's been saying for the last year or so and the left are foaming at the mouth calling for his ouster. Such phony and comical behavior. And the Leftist sheeple gobble it up like candy.

And please explain what you consider as Trump's psychotic and totally out of control behavior.

And also explain why Trump's not racist now. Is it perhaps that the left wing media has decided that lie didn't stick?

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

All this fake outrage is comical. Hillary actually puts lives at stake by putting classified material in an unsecure location, resulting in zero outrage from the Left. Trump just says things he's been saying for the last year or so and the left are foaming at the mouth calling for his ouster. Such phony and comical behavior. And the Leftist sheeple gobble it up like candy.

And please explain what you consider as Trump's psychotic and totally out of control behavior.

Two ex republican presidents won't back Trump. Trump is either working for the Clintons or he's stupid!

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Two ex republican presidents won't back Trump. Trump is either working for the Clintons or he's stupid!

And yet you fail to answer the questions, so I will ask you again. Your attempt at avoiding the question is about as bad as your acceptance of the Left propaganda machine.

What do you consider examples of Trump's psychotic and totally out of control behavior? And include examples of his stupidity, since you threw that one in too.

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And yet you fail to answer the questions, so I will ask you again. Your attempt at avoiding the question is about as bad as your acceptance of the Left propaganda machine.

What do you consider examples of Trump's psychotic and totally out of control behavior? And include examples of his stupidity, since you threw that one in too.

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

That's hilarious. Anybody that studies 600 hours of footage of a presidential candidate should be the one considered psychotic.

I do agree with the author that both Obama and Trump are narcissistic. But then the author concludes that Trump is psychotic but Obama is smart. I had to quit reading at that point. (My laughter was impeding my reading ability.) Sometimes it's easy to spot bias bull. I'm still surprised you fall for this kind of stuff.

Lets just go with the antics that we all know trump is guilty of. Nobody denies hillary's wrongdoings, but you guys defend trumps every move. Ive said it before, I would rather Bill than hillary. No Hillary and definitely No Trump. I only go against trump and not hillary because no one ever comments on Trumps stupid stuff and Hillarys stupid stuff is commented on every other post.