Trump unbieleivable

Big girl

From the article:

First, Trump would have to voluntarily exit the race. Officials say there is no mechanism for forcing him to withdraw his nomination. (Trump has not given any indications that he no longer wants to be his party's nominee.)

...but let's go ahead and make it a story, anyway...obviously SOME people will gobble it up.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

ABC News has learned that senior party officials are so frustrated -- and confused by Donald J. Trump's erratic behavior -- that they are exploring how to replace him on the ballot if he were to drop out.

This is the hidden content, please

So is your spelling. Sorry hippy. Didn't read all posts.

Yes, Trump is a BILLIONAIRE, which makes him "not like us"....but yet he is. Trump isn't your usual tea sipping PC rich guy. He's made his billions hanging around construction workers, which we CAN relate to.

He tells it like it is, doesn't pull punches, not worried about what others think or say...basically what all of wish we could do, regardless of which side your on.

So, to think Trump keeps "saying stupid stuff" is quite subjective...it's only stupid to those who oppose him, Clinton says plenty "stupid stuff" as well. For each time they do, it fires up their base....the real question is this......will Trump get out the vote of the "grumpy old white guy" the same way obama got out the vote of the "grumpy old black guy"? The difference will be how well Trump can appeal to enough "others" to counter the "free loaders" that will certainly vote Clinton.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

I have been to Vidor, Deweyville, and Buna. So I know that all people that are receiving free stuff are not voting for clinton and did not vote for obama.

And you took the time to poll all of those people to first find out if they are receiving free stuff.  Then you polled again to see who they voted for.  Between this and your "evidence" about the mistreatement of employees at Koch, how do you find time to do anything else?

On August 3, 2016 at 4:31 PM, stevenash said:

Media terribly frustrated.  Couldnt stop him from being the nominee and cant dictate behavior to him.

If you believe this, you don't know the media. He is an absolute dream for the media.  The more erratic the better.  Creates stories, makes their job easier.  Like saying comedians couldn't stand the Palin selection as VP in '08. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

If you believe this, you don't know the media. He is an absolute dream for the media.  The more erratic the better.  Creates stories, makes their job easier.  Like saying comedians couldn't stand the Palin selection as VP in '08. 

Lol, he is a media dream.  Seems like every headline hinges on, "What Trump said today".

On the other hand, they can't dictate (anticipate) his behavior.  I'm afraid his campaign folks can't either.

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

And you took the time to poll all of those people to first find out if they are receiving free stuff.  Then you polled again to see who they voted for.  Between this and your "evidence" about the mistreatement of employees at Koch, how do you find time to do anything else?

First of all i talk with koch employees all the time. How often do you speak with them. You say the president was elected to two terms because of free stuff, where did you find this data. How did you determine that welfare recipients dont vote for republicans. Many rich folks want Hillary in office and many rich folk want the donald. I could say anything on this board as long as its against Democrats Obama or Hillary and you wouldn't say a word. Trump said that if he shot someone on main street his base would still vote for him. I cant see myself voting for Hillary, but would vote for Bill if he were running. Has Hillary lied and will she lie more...yes. Has Donald lied and will he lie more....yes. Donald wanted to vote for Hillary himself in 08 and has been friend with the Clintons. If he continues to say things to hurt his campaign I am starting to believe that he is working for the Clintons

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

First of all i talk with koch employees all the time. How often do you speak with them. You say the president was elected to two terms because of free stuff, where did you find this data. How did you determine that welfare recipients dont vote for republicans. Many rich folks want Hillary in office and many rich folk want the donald. I could say anything on this board as long as its against Democrats Obama or Hillary and you wouldn't say a word. Trump said that if he shot someone on main street his base would still vote for him. I cant see myself voting for Hillary, but would vote for Bill if he were running. Has Hillary lied and will she lie more...yes. Has Donald lied and will he lie more....yes. Donald wanted to vote for Hillary himself in 08 and has been friend with the Clintons. If he continues to say things to hurt his campaign I am starting to believe that he is working for the Clintons

Talking with a few local Koch employees and paraphrasing what they tell you or coming to a broad conclusion based on a few conversations is somewhat less than compelling evidence that the bottom employees are consistenly treated badly.  And just a quick FYI, I happen to be personal friends with someone within the Koch human resources department.  I feel the President was elected for several reasons.  Yes, one of those is the promise of free stuff.  Do I have scientific evidence that this is true.  No.  I am awating your scientific evidence that says otherwise.  Regarding the lies told?-  This race consists of a very polilshed, politically correct liar against an unpolished, brash, outspoken, politically incorrect liar.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I guess we all have differenct perceptions of the media.  From my perspective, any Republican is an "absolute dream for the media".  They destroyed Sara Palin and Herman Cain and are very accustomed to doing so successfully.  They have done their level best to do it to Donald Trump since the day he began competing against 16 other Republicans.   I know you wont admit this, but the vast majority of the media is deeply "in the tank" for whomever is running for office from the left side of the spectrum..  If Trump is the dream for the media, my suggestion is that  he is merely the "current dream" and that the media is quite good at manufacturing and perpetuating the "dream" of its choice.