Trump unbieleivable

Big girl

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Lets just go with the antics that we all know trump is guilty of. Nobody denies hillary's wrongdoings, but you guys defend trumps every move. Ive said it before, I would rather Bill than hillary. No Hillary and definitely No Trump. I only go against trump and not hillary because no one ever comments on Trumps stupid stuff and Hillarys stupid stuff is commented on every other post. 

Just as I would defend you if you were falsely accused.

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Lets just go with the antics that we all know trump is guilty of. Nobody denies hillary's wrongdoings, but you guys defend trumps every move. Ive said it before, I would rather Bill than hillary. No Hillary and definitely No Trump. I only go against trump and not hillary because no one ever comments on Trumps stupid stuff and Hillarys stupid stuff is commented on every other post. 

I haven't seen anybody defend Trump...he's a jerk, that needs to keep his mouth shut.

He says something like this and the media jumps all over it and ignores the plain view corruption hillary is involved in.

Trump's dumb comments don't affect the American people...read the thread about hillarious clinton...lots of that stuff DOES affect the American people.

Stop focusing on unimportant stuff like Trump's off the cuff comments and focus on what clinton has actually done.

We get enough of clinton ignoring from the media.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

I thnk you and Big Girl and the Dove do a pretty good job of what you are denying regarding the emboldened above.

• 2 weeks later...