The 2016 GEICO ESPN High School Football Kickoff Begins Friday, Aug

D3zii

Saturday, August 27 

Heritage (TX) vs. Lone Star (TX)

1:30 p.m. on ESPNU from The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas   

• Lone Star was 14-2 in 2015 and was the UIL 5A D2 state runner-up
  • This game will be played at The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas, which is a first-of-its-kind venue shared by the Dallas Cowboys (practice facility and world headquarters) and Frisco Independent School District

Bishop Gorman (NV) vs. Cedar Hill (TX)
9 p.m. on ESPN2 from Longhorn Stadium at Cedar Hill High School in Cedar Hill, Texas

• Bishop Gorman is the two-time repeating “National Champion,” ranked No. 1 by USA Today; they enter the season with a 39-game win streak
  • No. 72 QB Tate Martell returns for Bishop Gorman, along with No. 112 DE Haskell Garrett, No. 151 CB Alex Perry and No. 208 S Bubba Bolden (USC)
  • For Cedar Hill, No. 140 QB Avery Davis (Notre Dame) leads a talented team that looks to make another state finals appearance after missing out last year for the first time in the last four years

14 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Saturday, August 27 

Heritage (TX) vs. Lone Star (TX)

1:30 p.m. on ESPNU from The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas   

• Lone Star was 14-2 in 2015 and was the UIL 5A D2 state runner-up
  • This game will be played at The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas, which is a first-of-its-kind venue shared by the Dallas Cowboys (practice facility and world headquarters) and Frisco Independent School District

Bishop Gorman (NV) vs. Cedar Hill (TX)
9 p.m. on ESPN2 from Longhorn Stadium at Cedar Hill High School in Cedar Hill, Texas

• Bishop Gorman is the two-time repeating “National Champion,” ranked No. 1 by USA Today; they enter the season with a 39-game win streak
  • No. 72 QB Tate Martell returns for Bishop Gorman, along with No. 112 DE Haskell Garrett, No. 151 CB Alex Perry and No. 208 S Bubba Bolden (USC)
  • For Cedar Hill, No. 140 QB Avery Davis (Notre Dame) leads a talented team that looks to make another state finals appearance after missing out last year for the first time in the last four years

is Cedar Hill post to be good this year, don't want Texas looking bad on National TV

Cedar Hill is loaded as usual. Should win the 6AD2 title with Katy being a D1 representative now. 

Heard Cedar Hill is post to be really good and top 3 team by seasons end, so I'm eager to watch them play a national Power , even though they recruit :) Lol..

And I guess the Frisco game is only on due to the fact there showing the new Dallas cowboy digs , should be a good Weekend

I'd be willing to drive to watch Bishop Gorman@Cedar Hill,Dayt Qb Cody Green(nebraska/tulsa qb )on Gorman staff on a sat night stay over in hotel.May try catch both games,hit me up,let's plan it,head out sat morn about 7am from Moss Hill,my place

19 hours ago, liltex said:

I'd be willing to drive to watch Bishop Gorman@Cedar Hill,Dayt Qb Cody Green(nebraska/tulsa qb )on Gorman staff on a sat night stay over in hotel.May try catch both games,hit me up,let's plan it,head out sat morn about 7am from Moss Hill,my place

Moss Hill will be there with you, pods.