Best returning players at each position?

Who are some of the best returning players at each position, offensive and defensive, in SETX? All the way from QB to Kicker? I'll list some individuals based on my knowledge, but I'm curious to hear other people's opinions and thoughts on the subject. If we were compiling an "All-District style" list of the best players in SETX, who would be on it?

Jack Dallas QB WOS

Joel Denly RB West Brook

Ty Dennis RB Kribyville

C. Draper RB Bridge City

Calvin Tyler RB Silsbee

KJ Miller SWR/ PR/KR WOS

Keion Hancock SWR WOS

De'Andre Angelle SWR Memorial

Kelton Mackey WR Silsbee

Keynel McZeal WR PNG

Kary Vincent CB Memorial

Malik Phillips CB WOS

De. Henson CB West Brook

Jaron Morris CB WOS

Morris Joesph DL WOS

Mandale Turner-King NG WOS

Justin Brown MLB WOS 

Reggie Boseman DL Central

Just a few.....lol

16 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Ivan Lockhart, RB, Sr. Woodville

Ty Dennis, RB, Sr. Kirbyville 

Jack Dallas, QB, Jr. WOS

Kolton Mackey, WR, Sr. Silsbee

Calvin Tyler, RB, Jr. Silsbee

Just to start it off. 

I'm not trying to hate. But is the Lockhart kid really one of the top RB in the area? To me he isn't near Ty Dennis or Calvin Tyler. But just my opinion 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I'm not trying to hate. But is the Lockhart kid really one of the top RB in the area? To me he isn't near Ty Dennis or Calvin Tyler. But just my opinion 

Better than Calvin Tyler? No. I don't believe so. On the same level as Ty Dennis? Yes. He has a bigger up-side than Dennis. Lockhart is about 6' even and weighs about 180lbs, running in the low-4.5's in the 40. Dennis is faster than him, but when it comes to physicality and strength, Lockhart has the edge. Both are exceptional backs and will both have a shot to play at the next level though. Dennis plays a lot like Glenn Roberts out of EC, who (as far as I know) is still playing at Tarleton State. 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Also the other Silsbee RB should be over him to IMO

I also agree with you on this one. Silsbee has a very rare pair of athletes in their backfield this year, and living in Silsbee now, I'll be lucky enough to be able to watch them at least a couple of times this season!

4 hours ago, Bmt_4now said:

Guess McCain-Silsbee, Barnes-Silsbee, and Jones-Silsbee not good enough to make the list! Also Kandon Robertson will be Westbrook best player this year played at Legacy last year!

What list? The whole point of this post is for people to be able to post their OPINION on who the best retuning players at each position are. I don't recall seeing a designated "list". 

25 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

I also agree with you on this one. Silsbee has a very rare pair of athletes in their backfield this year, and living in Silsbee now, I'll be lucky enough to be able to watch them at least a couple of times this season!

This year the Tigers are loaded at the " skill" positions!

35 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Better than Calvin Tyler? No. I don't believe so. On the same level as Ty Dennis? Yes. He has a bigger up-side than Dennis. Lockhart is about 6' even and weighs about 180lbs, running in the low-4.5's in the 40. Dennis is faster than him, but when it comes to physicality and strength, Lockhart has the edge. Both are exceptional backs and will both have a shot to play at the next level though. Dennis plays a lot like Glenn Roberts out of EC, who (as far as I know) is still playing at Tarleton State. 

Thanks I've never seen him play was just curious. 

10 minutes ago, OFIELDCATS8 said:

He only played 1 varsity game last year but I'm going to count him as returning. Jacob Rainey from Orangefield will be the best kicker in SETX if he can find as good as a holder that his older brother had.

I guess I'll see him play this year then, seeing as Woodville plays Orangefield.