MCM note

Bigdog

19 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol. No one was claiming that Ned could play in a 6A district.  You brought that up.  We're talking about 22-5A.  Actually the thread topic was MCM not even talking about the district or PAM.  If you want to crow about a couple of CO-DCs your team won 10 years ago go ahead.  As far as the games you mentioned, Ned lost.  But Crosby is the only team that can claim a winning playoff record vs Ned (2-1) or to have even knocked Ned out of the playoffs at all out of those three teams.

You might wanna take those black&gold glasses off and go read the posts. Your boy brought up the Titans and district ships. You still haven't answered the question of competing. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You might wanna take those black&gold glasses off and go read the posts. Your boy brought up the Titans and district ships. You still haven't answered the question of competing. 

Like I said , Ned lost those games.  You can try to spin it however you like, but PAM lost those games too vs the teams you mentioned.  Getting back on topic, ask PNG if they would have rather "competed" or won the last six games. :)

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Like I said , Ned lost those games.  You can try to spin it however you like, but PAM lost those games too vs the teams you mentioned.

Only you bringing up records, I said compete, not that hard to comprehend, then again maybe it is over in Swamp Mutt land lol

On 6/18/2016 at 10:42 AM, Whoa said:

Yes it is!!!! I give png heck BUT they have great tradition and total respect from me!

i think we get um again this year --- hear several injuries, move outs and a few quit.

as long as we Have Larry and they have Fairycloth don't see us loosing.  

Oh really? Wanna make a bet on that for this yr?? 

Looking at last years Memorial scores they won 3 games by and average of 22 to 12.6 and they lost 7 games by and average of 39.4 to 19.7....one of the losses was to Ozen one of the teams that did not make the playoffs...So I think their competitiveness was a little exaggerated.  

On June 20, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Only you bringing up records, I said compete, not that hard to comprehend, then again maybe it is over in Swamp Mutt land lol

Come on Bubby

I mean Dillon stinks like 20 yr old panther pee.

swamp mutt!!

welp

#btbb

32 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Doubtful,  LN doesn't let up on PNG. 

LN has barely got it done these last couple of years. It's not like y'all are light years better. One play different and the trophy would be at PNG. Both coaches coached a good game last year. So the "doesn't let up on PNG" is funny to me..lol But I'm sure we acted like world beaters during our winning streak...that long one that put us way ahead of the dogs. So go ahead and enjoy the 6 game streak. :)

31 minutes ago, NDNation said:

LN has barely got it done these last couple of years. It's not like y'all are light years better. One play different and the trophy would be at PNG. Both coaches coached a good game last year. So the "doesn't let up on PNG" is funny to me..lol But I'm sure we acted like world beaters during our winning streak...that long one that put us way ahead of the dogs. So go ahead and enjoy the 6 game streak. :)

A loss is a loss, your starting to sound like BG.  My point is even on down years like 2012.  He wasn't going to take it easy on PNG.

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

A loss is a loss, your starting to sound like BG.  My point is even on down years like 2012.  He wasn't going to take it easy on PNG.

I think we were a little more down in 2012..lol

I believe in the loss is a loss and a win is a win, but when you're trying to make a coach look like Gods gift to football, a 3 point win doesn't exactly pound the point home.

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

I think we were a little more down in 2012..lol

I believe in the loss is a loss and a win is a win, but when you're trying to make a coach look like Gods gift to football, a 3 point win doesn't exactly pound the point home.

Exactly, some folks actually get it (png) and some folks dont (swamp mutts) 

competing
  1. strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others who are trying to do the same.
    "universities are competing for applicants"
    synonyms: take part, 
    This is the hidden content, please
    be a competitor, be involved; More

• take part in a contest.
      "he competed in numerous track meets as a child"
      synonyms:
      keep up with, keep pace with, compare with, 
      be in the same league as, come near to,come close to, 
      ; 
      informalhold a candle to
      "no one can compete with Elaine"

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I would totally say that lol, but I wouldn't say they didnt compete with Crosby or Dayton or GCM just cause they lost a somewhat close game, that would be just dumb. ;)

Right! Thats how I look at. You win in the final seconds with a field goal, the other team was neck and neck and in the game.

Now in the case of the game with Crosby, didn't they get their butts handed to them?

3 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Right! Thats how I look at. You win in the final seconds with a field goal, the other team was neck and neck and in the game.

Now in the case of the game with Crosby, didn't they get their butts handed to them?

Not from what I was personally told last yr, also im looking at both years of last re-alignment. 

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

I may be remembering the year before. Seems like Code Red handed it to them..lol

2014 it was 25-20 crosby. Last yr it was 35-18 crosby, ned was down 1pt somewhere in the mid to late 3rd qtr if I remember correctly, I know for certain they were only down 10 mid 4th qtr. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

2014 it was 25-20 crosby. Last yr it was 35-18 crosby, ned was down 1pt somewhere in the mid to late 3rd qtr if I remember correctly, I know for certain they were only down 10 mid 4th qtr. 

See, I was just going by the score for last year. This proves the point..lol You can be competitive and not win.

Nation, you're missing the point, it's about the consistent means to get the W when at times all things are fairly equal as the score indicates.  That's what makes the guy special.  He coaches the ability to win and be successful when it counts the most, as good or better than most in this area ever have.  I think the close scores and the 6 straight, actually say the exact opposite of the argument you are making.