MCM note

Bigdog

This year marks the 91st year since the first game but will be the 93rd meeting.  The teams didn't play from 1949-1953 and played twice a year from 1925-1930.   The year 2023 will mark the 100th game between these two teams and  2025 will be the 100th year since the first game.  Just an FYI in case someone was wondering.

On June 16, 2016 at 4:22 PM, NDNation said:

Win or lose, it's still the best game of the season. Nothing like MCM. Would be a lot more enjoyable to win though.:)

Yes it is!!!! I give png heck BUT they have great tradition and total respect from me!

i think we get um again this year --- hear several injuries, move outs and a few quit.

as long as we Have Larry and they have Fairycloth don't see us loosing.  

36 minutes ago, outanup said:

Hasnt effected us much...5 dist championships in a row. But who is counting. Buddy, how many have the Titans won, how bout back2back2back2back2back?:):)

Well they got 2 of em in 3 years at one point while in 5A (now 6A). We'll see how many they can stretch out in our new classification of the current 5A. I doubt Ned could compete with teams like NS, LP, Westfield, Spring or even Deer Park, just a few teams we've gone up against while in the upper classification. While the local 5A district may be still tough competition its not on the level of seeing those type of programs week-in and week-out in district play. 

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Buddy, this is going to be very disappointing to you, I'll apologize in advance, that's all I got to say.  Gotta play nasty defense and be willing to hit like bricks, won't happen... ask a much more talented Central team the past couple of years 

The same talented Central team we have beaten 5 times out of the last 6 years……… ok sure. 

On 6/19/2016 at 8:44 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well they got 2 of em in 3 years at one point while in 5A (now 6A). We'll see how many they can stretch out in our new classification of the current 5A. I doubt Ned could compete with teams like NS, LP, Westfield, Spring or even Deer Park, just a few teams we've gone up against while in the upper classification. While the local 5A district may be still tough competition its not on the level of seeing those type of programs week-in and week-out in district play. 

From the looks of the last few years, neither could PAM. :)

40 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh so you going that route eh?

So I guess we can say NED couldnt compete with GCM/Dayton/Crosby since they lost to them 2yrs in a row right? 

Lol. No one was claiming that Ned could play in a 6A district.  You brought that up.  We're talking about 22-5A.  Actually the thread topic was MCM not even talking about the district or PAM.  If you want to crow about a couple of CO-DCs your team won 10 years ago go ahead.  As far as the games you mentioned, Ned lost.  But Crosby is the only team that can claim a winning playoff record vs Ned (2-1) or to have even knocked Ned out of the playoffs at all out of those three teams.