Hardin Jefferson

MossHill

On 6/1/2016 at 1:25 PM, theNeed4Speed said:

I don't have much info on this but somebody told me that HJ has already lost 5/6 coaches this year.

What's going on over there in Sour Lake?

To my knowledge 4 coaches have left.  Two went with Dubois, head baseball coach went to Orangefield,and OC took Coor Job in Lumberton.  All but one were there since Martel. Looks like it was just their time. 

HJ is losing a lot. It's going to be very hard to replace all the coaches that left. It also doesn't help that Moreaux left. HJ isn't going to be the same. I feel like they are going to struggle for a while. They have good athletes over there that are very capable of doing big things. I just feel like the system isn't the best. I hope I'm wrong and HJ has a great season but I just don't see it.

HJ could and should make the playoffs. They lost some close ones last year and had a lot of injuries.  The coaching situation is fine but sure can't replace Moreaux.  That's a tough loss.  Nevertheless those good athletes over there that are capable of doing big things need to trust in the system and get the job done.  If HJ doesn't make the playoffs I think people will have a reason to gripe.

4 hours ago, bjimbo said:

HJ could and should make the playoffs. They lost some close ones last year and had a lot of injuries.  The coaching situation is fine but sure can't replace Moreaux.  That's a tough loss.  Nevertheless those good athletes over there that are capable of doing big things need to trust in the system and get the job done.  If HJ doesn't make the playoffs I think people will have a reason to gripe.

And they'll be griping because HJ is not making the playoffs this year.