Newton 57 Warren 50 Final/Playoffs

KFDM COOP

Sims had 10 including 7-7 from the line also had 10 rebounds,Andrews had 13 and Granger had 6.McBee had 10.Warren shot 17-21 from the free throw line but lost the battle of the boards and turned it over to much (22) to win a playoff game.Warren returns everyone next year except Granger so the future looks good in Warren.Congrats boys on a great season 24-8 ain't to shabby.Good luck to EC and Kountze the rest of the way from your 24aa counterparts.

Guest EagleFan01

So much for that thing you guys posted about yeah Newton is athletic but can they play with 20 whatever win warren huh??? Newton can play they just got to get them jump shots down... very athletic though huh warren fans??

Guest ECBucFan

Warrior players and fans: Don't listen to that trash talk! Warren is one of the classiest schools around. Your fans are some of the BEST in the area, really passionate but never rude. Your guys on the court/football field are likewise. Plays with great heart everytime. Next year Warriors oughta be awesome in all sports. Lots to proud of in Warren! .........Let them go on and gloat, they only make themselves look bad!   

It was a great game to watch and could have gone the other way quickly.  Newton has the most athletic bb I have seen in a long time but at the same time they are the WORST shooters I have seen in a LOOOOONG time at Newton.  I think the deciding factor in the game was Newton's quickness, Warren just didn't have an answer for it. 

Newton was the quickest team we've played.  If they were a basketball team they would really be a contender.  I believe they are quicker than Kountze, just not as skilled.  Warren should be okay next year with everyone coming back.  Good season boys.  You accomplished all your goals and then some.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami