What do y'all think of Deweyville's varsity catcher?

Unkown

She is a very dedicated player in whatever sport she plays. And yes she is a solid player behind the plate and has a very good bat on her. So if there were any questions about her check her stats. And to the person who's remark was she plays for Deweyville problem #1! These kids have more heart than most people. After what they have just went through in there lives and come out and still play there hearts out with over half of them with no home still. All I can say is shame on YOU!!!! ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE A DEWEYVILLE PIRATE!!!!

3 hours ago, GAQV said:

She is a very dedicated player in whatever sport she plays. And yes she is a solid player behind the plate and has a very good bat on her. So if there were any questions about her check her stats. And to the person who's remark was she plays for Deweyville problem #1! These kids have more heart than most people. After what they have just went through in there lives and come out and still play there hearts out with over half of them with no home still. All I can say is shame on YOU!!!! ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE A DEWEYVILLE PIRATE!!!!

what the sports world does in comparison to how the people are in Deweyville are not comparisons that should ever be made.

i'm not sure why you chose to couple the two to make an invalid point, but so be it. i'm giving you advice about if you want to play at the next level, that is assuming you have the skills to do so, then i'd get into a program that's going to win and be seen by those who can help you reach your goals. Deweyville wont provide that for you in sports.

now if your aspirations are to be a good person in society, in general than Deweyville is probably the place for you.

RayJr....

I could not disagree more with your comment about playing "softball" at the next level and a H.S. helping you to accomplish that. H.S. softball helps very little if not any at all. It is about exposure to Colleges OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL BALL!!! for softball. Other sports like football I guess H.S. Sports helps to get to the next level but softball.....you could not be more wrong. Pick a H.S. the player enjoys and hope for a great season to go a few rounds deep in playoffs....then pick a select organization to get what you want if that is to play College Softball

5 minutes ago, Old Dude said:

RayJr....

I could not disagree more with your comment about playing "softball" at the next level and a H.S. helping you to accomplish that. H.S. softball helps very little if not any at all. It is about exposure to Colleges OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL BALL!!! for softball. Other sports like football I guess H.S. Sports helps to get to the next level but softball.....you could not be more wrong.

I did not say anything about a HS helping her. I said a program and I coach select softball. I know the process, chief.

All I am saying is, just playing for Dville HS will not provide her much leverage to achieve the "next level aspiration"

""""i'm not sure why you chose to couple the two to make an invalid point, but so be it. i'm giving you advice about if you want to play at the next level, that is assuming you have the skills to do so, then i'd get into a program that's going to win and be seen by those who can help you reach your goals. Deweyville wont provide that for you in sports.""""

I guess you were talking about travel ball in the above quote....never mentioned it one time!!!

you only mentioned Deweyville not providing that.    chief

RayJr

Also.......

Winning on a travel ball team does help but not a must. In travel ball its all about exposure. Ronald McDonald type exposure events could care less who wins but there are tons of kids from that exposure event alone that get seen and eventually sign to play at the next level. Winning is not a must....but you know the process and surely you understand that even though you put it as a priority in your quote