Silsbee Summer League & League Tourney

5 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Silsbee (3 Teams) 

Set rosters for each Silsbee team for the league or is it revolving..?

I was told by one of the coaches that its just one team and roster for the Ozen Summer League. And three teams for Silsbee league with the boys split up.

1 hour ago, DXTR said:

Anyone see any of the games?

IT WAS A GOOD GAME BETWEEN SILSBEE TEAM 2 AND OZEN I BELIEVE SILSBEE WON BY MAYBE 8ISH. KELLY LOOKED GOOD THEY BEAT LUMBERTON. SILSBEE TEAM 1 BEAT KIRBYVILLE THEY LOOKED GOOD ALSO SO THIS WILL SET UP FOR SOME GOOD GAMES THE NEXT FEW WEEKS ALOT OF GOOD TALENT OUT THERE.

As far as my Tigers go, it was good to see the new guys out there. This team can be scary good.  No big height but  decent size with 3 or 4 players 6'3 or 6'4. Several dunks and some good shooting.  Free throws of course were off last night but many players haven't been on the court for a while. We will have another freshman who contributes this year in Bush.  My first time seeing him and he was very impressive, littlest guy  on the court and still scoring on the big guys inside and about unlimited shooting range, along with great ball handling skills.  

The  Tigers only had 5 returnees from the varsity roster(regular season) participate last night, without both McCains and Mackey.  There will very few rebounds to be found this year whenBarnes is on the court.  If he keeps improving at the rate he has been he should be a big recruit in both football and basketball.

The coaches are going to have many options as far as lineup possibilities this year.  Possibly a line up all over 6' with Devon at point. Or small and speedy, oh which may be even faster than last year. 

Going to be another good year to be a Tiger!! 

On 6/3/2016 at 9:18 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
59 minutes ago, no-look said:

Injuries?

Not sure about Michael but I believe Devon is still not cleared from the head injury he sustained in the State Championship game. I talked to him last night and seems to be himself....laughing and having a good time