Westfield 60 Kingwood 50

I need to get over there and watch Westfield.

We used to live near Westfield, in some apartments. Then we were fortunate to move into a house closer to Eisenhower & Klein Forest high schools. My stepdaughter graduated from Westfield.

As I've mentioned somewhere before, I like the sound of the name Kountzer. Also, I like the way Kountze has played basketball down through the years. I'm going all the way back to Manning and Brannon back in '69. (yes, I am that old). No disrespect to the good folks from Kountze, and my fellow Hardin County homies. I am from Silsbee. I grew up in Silsbee. Frank Robinson elementary, Waldo Matthews High school ( i didn't go there, but I do remember it, my mom used to teach there for awhile, btw), silsbee middle school, when it was located over by the old football stadium, Silsbee intermediate school on main st, the old silsbee high school, which is the new silsbee middle school. I haven't even been to the new high school. I've seen it though, it looks nice. Nice football field. I could rattle off some old time sports stars from Silsbee's past, but I think I've proven my point, for what it is worth, and if it is worth anything.

This could be Silsbee's year to win a state championship. If it is I won't be there because the game is played on Saturday, and I am a seventh day adventist christian. That's a long ways off. They got to get there first.

DB aka Kountzer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder