How is Silsbee's off-season progressing?

Sometimes Kids say a lot. Just like I was told by Kelton Mackey at the WOS vs Silsbee Baseball Game. That he will not be at Silsbee next year. An that he could be attending WOS, Woodville, or Evadale. I gotta see it to believe it tho.....

39 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

Sometimes Kids say a lot. Just like I was told by Kelton Mackey at the WOS vs Silsbee Baseball Game. That he will not be at Silsbee next year. An that he could be attending WOS, Woodville, or Evadale. I gotta see it to believe it tho.....

Have not heard the WOS part but have heard the rest...,

12 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Have not heard the WOS part but have heard the rest...,

I was just telling you'll what Kelton told us out his own mouth......An I was in the concession stand sitting with a few WOS Parents when he told us. Not that we cared or was Recruiting him to WOS..... Lol

2 hours ago, DXTR said:

Sounds like the same or a very similar program. This one is thru LIT I believe. 

Yep. There were 25 HS seniors at the San Jacinto Associates Graduation celebration in her graduating class. I believe this is starting to catch more momentum in our area, but nothing new to the area as far as some of the bigger schools are concerned. New to the golden triangle? Yes, but not southeast Texas.

Has Silsbee hired more coaches since the new AD has come on board?

14 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol exactly he's already got the big offers he's not trying to get them still...but if I'm trying to get big offers I'm not  going play in a smaller classification you think more scouts are showing up in SIlsbee or Beaumont? Point exactly....

P. Hudson didn't have big offers to start with and stayed in Silsbee.  How did that turn out?  We've all heard it a million times: If you are good enough, they will find you.  It doesn't matter where you are.  

14 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

No shady play! Kid deserves to take advantage of the new school program. Tyler is originally from Silsbee just like Jones and Bush. Ozen has teachers that beat students and I would transfer too. 

It's extremely shady. Anyone who is over on the bball board talking down on Yates for the "technology" transfers shouldn't be supporting this. 

22 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

No shady play! Kid deserves to take advantage of the new school program. Tyler is originally from Silsbee just like Jones and Bush. Ozen has teachers that beat students and I would transfer too. 

c is not from silsbee....he went to hj k-5th before moving to beaumont

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

The second team O line was real good, that is a good starting point. You put them in and good things man!

And that is what we will be needing. Our returnees and transfers can be great but without that line it not mean much!

7 minutes ago, utfan06 said:

Some people are just salty that Calvin is leaving. As far as getting looks.. Graylond Arnold played for KOUNTZE... And had numerous D1 offers.! Silsbee was better than Ozen last year and as far as academic standards is better to. 

There was a reason why he transferred, but it wasn't for academics.  He flourished with the academics.  And the reason had nothing to do with teachers or scores.  The move was made because.....

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

There was a reason why he transferred, but it wasn't for academics.  He flourished with the academics.  And the reason had nothing to do with teachers or scores.  The move was made because.....

Ooohhhh!! I gotcha a dollar.....You gotta be faster than that. Oh the intense tension of knowing YYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! lol