Silsbee 3 West Orange-Stark 2/Final

WOSgrad

Wow! Great game for the Tigers, you got to hand it to the Coach from Silsbee and the players, they always find a way to win. Both Pitchers did a fantastic job! Hope KJ makes a speedy recovery! This will definitely hurt not having this speedster in the lineup. Congrats to both teams, Great job on broadcasting Mike!

1 hour ago, BC2010 said:

124 pitches seems like a lot for high school. Wow.

JD was a gamer.  Froze Silsbee all night with the curveball and kept them off balance. Had to be 2-1 on the curveball ratio. Thought he was done in the 5th but found some more after the dropped foul ball by Silsbee, JD got an RBI scoring hit on next pitch.  Tied the game and he was back in it.

WOS' Patterson was stupid aggressive on the base paths, mainly because Silsbee didnt throw to first base not once. Might be the first time I've ever seen that. He was their offense, believe he had 3 hits. Great lead off for the Stangs.

Partain was on. Period.  Mixing speeds and spotting fastball all night.  Impressive to say the least. Dunn with 2 hits and the drag bunt for the winning RBI was spot on.  Silsbee small ball was in play all night when needed.

Great game and looking forward to the rematch at the Den.

7 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Wow! Great game for the Tigers, you got to hand it to the Coach from Silsbee and the players, they always find a way to win. Both Pitchers did a fantastic job! Hope KJ makes a speedy recovery! This will definitely hurt not having this speedster in the lineup. Congrats to both teams, Great job on broadcasting Mike!

Thanks!

I have to say, WO-S SS Peyton Robertson is one hell of a player!!

Gotta give props to Silsbee and there coaching staff. Also Mike did a great job broadcasting..... To bad I couldn't watch had to listen at the ER. KJ told me too tell everyone thanks for all the prayers and that he'll be back stronger then ever. Got some great news a the BBJ office today. He could only be out 3 to 4 weeks at the most. Again thanks to all my Setx Family for the prayers and support.

14 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Gotta give props to Silsbee and there coaching staff. Also Mike did a great job broadcasting..... To bad I couldn't watch had to listen at the ER. KJ told me too tell everyone thanks for all the prayers and that he'll be back stronger then ever. Got some great news a the BBJ office today. He could only be out 3 to 4 weeks at the most. Again thanks to all my Setx Family for the prayers and support.

So would it be safe to say that wos is sleeping on silsbee?